BBO Discussion Forums: What the hell is going on in Turkey? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What the hell is going on in Turkey?

#1 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-December-21, 16:22

As some of you know this is a country where I was born and lived till my early thirties.

Recently the country is bleeding with many terror attacks, Kurdish problem, a dictator like president who imprisoned many journalists, soldiers, professors, accelerated relations with Russia, coup attempt, Syrian refugees and now finally the assassination of the Russian ambassador.

http://www.cnn.com/v...r-assassinated/

What is really going on? People who lives or lived in middle east or close to this region by experience knows that when there are too many things happening to shock the public with violence, such as terror attacks, bombings, assassinations, beheading of journalists and the ban of all media and journalist from a specific zone means there is something more important is being camouflaged from public. Something much more important is happening while everyone's attention is drawn to somewhere else.

I am thinking about how ISIS started, the Russian bomber being shot down by Turkish air force, beheading of the western journalists. I am thinking of Kurdish problem and PKK which is recognized as a terrorist group both by Turkey and USA, however watch this video before I continue

https://www.youtube....h?v=AOHeOKaybcc

Today we have Russian Vice Defense Minister making the following statement (I will translate briefly since it is too long)

"In order to fight ISIS, we need to terminate their illegal oil trade that they steal from the legal owners. Unfortunately the main route and traffic of this illegal oil goes through and into Turkey in 3 different routes, as well as 3 party countries through Turkish ports. We have strong evidence that the high level Turkish officials, including their president and his family has strong ties with the very profitable operation. After Russia started operations against ISIS, their profit dropped from 3 billion $ to 1.5 Billion $ DAILY!

Our satellite and ground intelligence shows the illegal oil traffic that starts in east Syria, is delivered to Turkey via ISIS and Turkish groups and by El-Nusra. That traffic ends up in Batman ( Batman is the place where the biggest oil refinery is located in Turkey) It is also shipped to some European countries which we will announce later. In the operations last 2 months, 32 oil production plant and 11 refinery is terminated that were used by ISIS. That alone cut their profit by 50 %. This was not welcomed by the people who profited 3 Billion $ A DAY! We screened via satellite that only in November 16260 oil tankers observed in close distance to Turkish border. The traffic entered into Turkey and ended up in Batman, Last week alone Turkey send 2000 militants and 120.000 Ton military equipment to ISIS and EL-Nusra with 250 motor vehicles. All drivers wearing black mask and trained mercenaries. According to our intelligence, Turkey has been doing this for a long time now and regularly. Turkish journalists, when they busted the trucks sent by Erdogan (president of Turkey) in the name of humanitarian help and found military equipment in them only, are put into prison. Turkey will try to discredit these information but then they need to allow journalists and media inot the zone where they are not allowed currently due to the coup attempt and extra ordinary situation laws being in effect!"

End of Translation

Now it started to make more sense for me the things that are happening. Their chronology. It goes all the way back to the end of the cold war time.

For some reason, all Americans and Europeans were tried to be fooled by their own governments that all these Muslims who lived in peace with west for decades, suddenly decided to declare Jihad on USA and to Western world. When you look at the source of where they are trained and who financed them you may end up with really interesting results. But simply, since we are all bridge players and more familiar with using our logic than the rest of the world, first question we need to ask is;

"Who did benefit or continue to benefit from all of this?"

Suddenly, right after USA takes back its troops from Iraq, out of ***** nowhere we have an Islamic terror group called ISIS which was never heard of before. And the suddenly Syria started to crack. Why? Because USA says us that Assad killed his 250.000 people because he was bored! And that made people pissed! Yea right. Suddenly these things happen! And suddenly Europe is in panic about what to do with the refugees. Terrorist attacks in Europe and all. You have to create a base among people that if you do not make something, these bad bad bad people will come and terrorize your life. Because they just suddenly decided to do that out of nowhere! Seeing some of your country men in blown up hall or street in bloods etc will help.

When I ask this, for Turkey as example, all the terror attacks, all the violence, all the beheading of journalists, the coup attempt, the attempt of Obama and Turkey wanting to attack Assad, the Kurdish terror group being supported openly by USA, 3 Billion $ per day profit, it all starts to fill in the gaps in my mind. Beheading of journalists for couple months was not just an ordinary act of violence. It was a message to media to stay away from this zone. Only the sold out media would be allowed in there. There is one thing that look more clear everyday though. Both Russia and USA wants to create a Kurdish government in east of Turkey. It has been systematically pushed towards that for a time now. That will allow Russia to pass through south without having to deal with a NATO country. This also works for USA and the contractors and who they serve for and their profit. I also think USA-Russian rivalry is nothing but a big joke. In order to keep the world on their toes they need to pretend as if there is a tension between them. Recep Tayip Erdogan is allowed to make some profit until they get the lands they want from east of Turkey. Kurds believe naively they they will have lands and be independent. Yea right! Turkey will be kept in such terror attacks and similar assassinations to keep the eyes away from really what is going on. Pretend like tension between Russia and Turkey and USA is a big BS.

Most funny thing of all of this is, you need many idiots who believe that they are blowing themselves and others for a holly reason, or for greater good for their own people, or they are joining to an army for their country where they actually are nothing but pawns of big wallets. It is not even about the nations anymore. But they need to keep it that way so the average guy buys it.

Some of my analysis can be inaccurate and due to my frustration, but I definitely know that the things are not anywhere close to what we are shown. Think about it, who benefit from all of this in USA since 9/11? Who tried to convince you that suddenly 11 Wahhabi and their group decided to go all in Jihad on you out of nowhere? Who did benefit from an idiot gunning down many gays in Florida? Who benefits from all the people running from their country and coming as a refugee to your country? What kind of feeling does it create on you when you see a man being beheaded. Do you really think that the person behind those Jihadists, who spent tons of money and get them trained and brain washed did all of this just so that they cut heads on TV or Video? It is about creating an image in the world which will help them in the bigger picture.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#2 User is offline   Winstonm 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Art, music

Posted 2016-December-21, 17:36

When it has anything to do with Russia and the manipulation or outright theft of business profits, the answer is always Putin.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Black Lives Matter. / "I need ammunition, not a ride." Zelensky

#3 User is offline   Al_U_Card 

Posted 2016-December-22, 06:57

Not limited to the US (they do not have the exclusive rights to being imperialists) this is all about regime change and the securing of resources and corporate profits.

As soon as a valuable (exploitable) resource is located, overtures to those in power are made and if corporations are allowed to profit massively (mostly through graft and intimidation) then the regime can remain. If not, then support is given for the creation or "improvement" of any group willing to overturn that "uncooperative" regime. In some cases, political strategy plays a role, but mostly just corporate profits.

Cui bono indeed.
The Grand Design, reflected in the face of Chaos...it's a fluke!

#4 User is offline   ggwhiz 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2016-December-22, 08:30

View PostAl_U_Card, on 2016-December-22, 06:57, said:

but mostly just corporate profits.

Cui bono indeed.

In the late 60's my father became friendly with a young engineering student from western Africa who was hand picked to later go home and trace an old riverbed where they were digging up diamonds back to the source.

When my father asked him what happens if it is across the border he said We'll move it.
When a deaf person goes to court is it still called a hearing?
What is baby oil made of?

#5 User is offline   Zelandakh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2016-December-29, 07:10

Timo, have you considered the possibility that the Russian statement could merely be the start of a pretext to send troops into Turkey in the same way as happened in Crimea? Batman is not so far from the Syrian border as to make that impossible logistically. It seems certain that Putin will want to "punish" Turkey in some way for recent actions and I could easily believe that such a plan is available should things escalate further.
(-: Zel :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

#6 User is offline   hrothgar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Travel
    Cooking
    Brewing
    Hiking

Posted 2016-December-29, 07:26

View PostZelandakh, on 2016-December-29, 07:10, said:

Timo, have you considered the possibility that the Russian statement could merely be the start of a pretext to send troops into Turkey in the same way as happened in Crimea? Batman is not so far from the Syrian border as to make that impossible logistically. It seems certain that Putin will want to "punish" Turkey in some way for recent actions and I could easily believe that such a plan is available should things escalate further.

Turkey is a NATO member and has a very large standing army

The world has turned into a truly *****ed up place, but I can't believe that the Russian's would ever do anything this stupid.
Alderaan delenda est

#7 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2016-December-29, 10:50

View PostZelandakh, on 2016-December-29, 07:10, said:

Zel, Richard wrote briefly what I would write. Besides being a NATO country, we have nuclear weapons. Not belong to Turkey. They belong to Americans. In my city that I was born and raised, Adana/Incirlik there is a huge USA Air force Base. Incirlik have enough nukes to blow up the planet for good. Turkey, according to the deal with USA, allowed them to keep these in Turkey so that Russia is under thread with close range nuclear missiles. This developed more and more after Russians wanted to base near USA in Cuba and after Russia threatened USA that they will get into Turkey if USA makes any attempt to take over Cuba. The deal between USA and Turkey is, Turkey has no say in use of nukes UNLESS Turkey gets involved in a war with a country who also has nuclear weapons, then Turkey is allowed to use under certain conditions are met.

Long story short, Russia will never attack a country which has nukes. Neither USA. This is why everybody in the world wants to get a hold of this magical peace keeper. This is why Iran desperately wants to get a hold of them. It is not that they want to attack Israel. They saw in recent history that both of their neighbors are invaded by USA. No one has the balls to ***** with Kim Jong though. It is like having a special "untouchable" card in your hand.

This may surprise you but I will say it. My gut feelings when I analyse things tells me Russia and USA was NEVER in conflict since the cold war ended. The new global balances makes them pretend like they are rivals because that gives both of them a lot of power that they would never ever justify using it otherwise. I can guarantee you that, if Russians enter to Turkey, this will not be without the permission of USA, even though USA may officially pretend like they are against it. Just like Americans attacking to Iraq and Afghanistan with the permission of Russia and China. But in order to do that, they need to create certain conditions and when these conditions are met, they will create a Kurdish land in east Turkey which can be used by both Russians and Americans without having to deal with a country which used to be a modern country and proved to world that you can have 95% muslim population and live in democracy. This profile is a danger for fanatic Islam because they want sharia, not democracy so they can suck the blood of people easily. This profile is a danger for other people who needs to show the world that the fastest growing religion in the world is a big big big danger.

Look, all of this planes crashing into towers, bombings in Europe and Turkey, assassinations, beheading of people on TV, executions, violence. Think about them. Yes the idiots who actually does it believe they are doing it for Allah. But do you really think the people behind them, who organizes them, who finances them and feeds their families, gives long training are actually doing all of this so they can cheer when the towers are blown or heads are cut on TV, for couple hours at most entertainment or satisfaction? Hell no! Idiocy is VERY profitable if you know how to use them. We just saw it can even make you the president of USA if you use idiocy for your own benefit. Because idiots in other part of the world, helps you to create more idiots on your part of the world. Suddenly you become a contender by simply saying idiot things to idiots and you can actually win it.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users