Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Whisskers on Bridge Want to contact Whisskers on Bridge

#1 User is offline   readingrox 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-December-15, 12:47

Yesterday I was browsing this forum and came across Whisskers on Bridge. I tried to contact them but was unable to. Can anyone help me find the link again?

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-December-15, 15:08

View Postreadingrox, on 2016-December-15, 12:47, said:

Yesterday I was browsing this forum and came across Whisskers on Bridge. I tried to contact them but was unable to. Can anyone help me find the link again?

Look for m_dornwiss on BBO, he's the teacher doing that series. He has contact info on his website:
http://www.mikedornwiss.com/contact

This is the thread where he advertised wisskers: http://www.bridgebas...kers-on-bridge/

#3 User is offline   BabsG 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2016-December-16, 12:31

View Postreadingrox, on 2016-December-15, 12:47, said:

Hi readingrox

My name is Babs and I am Mike's table manager. Either Mike or I would be pleased to send you the updated information on the Wisskers On Bridge sessions. You can contact us at wisskersonbridge@gmail.com

Mike's BBO ID is now 'wisskers' (previously M_DornWiss). He is an experienced and funny teacher who previously mentored Fred Gitelman of BBO fame.

Mike has added a Saturday session to the current Thursday and Friday and has moved some times around to accommodate his students. He provides a lot of information in a session so be prepared to take notes on all his tips!

Thanks for your interest.

bABsG
:rolleyes:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users