BBO Discussion Forums: Time & date marking(automatic) for editing a prior post - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Time & date marking(automatic) for editing a prior post

#1 User is offline   alok c 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2016-October-29, 09:58

I have seen posters are editing their comments & there is no timeline.In fact subsequent posters may mooted some new ideas but after editing by previous poster it will appear that subsequent posters are parroting previous posters idea which is embarrassing.I suggest automatic timeline may be incrporated for all editing.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-October-29, 16:15

View Postalok c, on 2016-October-29, 09:58, said:

I have seen posters are editing their comments & there is no timeline.In fact subsequent posters may mooted some new ideas but after editing by previous poster it will appear that subsequent posters are parroting previous posters idea which is embarrassing.I suggest automatic timeline may be incrporated for all editing.

When you edit a post there's a checkbox to include a marker saying when and by whom it was edited.

That's the only option that exists, AFAIK. This is not our software to modify, and we're running a version that's no longer supported so we can't make feature requests to the vendor.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users