BBO Discussion Forums: Anon play bug? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anon play bug?

#1 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2016-October-28, 07:58

I'm not sure if indicate it, although:i was just now bidding anymously with 3 bots (first page of application) and first resulting (love all)1NT-1 for me with score ==; while playing second hand i see score changing vary times (2.1, 1.9, 1.5, 0.5, 0.9) while score in details was always ==. Second hand resulting1NT+2 for GIB :in details was 0.2 in score 0.8. What is happened ? Is not better put a window (to open) to indicate immediatly (when hand is played) an eventual bug ? Thanks.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-October-28, 08:17

If you were playing duplicate, the scores probably updated as more players played the same hand with various results. You can tap Show Results > Show details to see what was played for each board by other people.

#3 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2016-October-28, 11:12

View Postdiana_eva, on 2016-October-28, 08:17, said:

If you were playing duplicate, the scores probably updated as more players played the same hand with various results. You can tap Show Results > Show details to see what was played for each board by other people.

Two things: the first that i was indicating (in Fast Replay) in topic by jdonn "Reporting GIB Bugs suggest Dos and Don'ts" and didn't want to open a specific topic. Infact i don't know how is named "Anon play bug ?" (perhaps a mistake ? - so you can move it more rightly in) ; the second things :i was "Playing (as i told) Anymously" (before enter in app i.e. to go in Clubs or to meet people followed) when is happened this i've signaled. Is it a bug for score and details about hand (not related points correctly) ?

#4 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-October-28, 11:57

I moved this from jdonn's pinned thread to a separate thread because it doesn't belong to the list of rules for reporting GIB bugs.

I'll check what you are saying. Sounds like the list of results isn't updating, while the table score is.

#5 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2016-October-28, 13:17

View Postdiana_eva, on 2016-October-28, 11:57, said:

I moved this from jdonn's pinned thread to a separate thread because it doesn't belong to the list of rules for reporting GIB bugs.

I'll check what you are saying. Sounds like the list of results isn't updating, while the table score is.

Ah, ok. Than Anon is for Anonimuosly, i think.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users