Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sorting and/or filtering options

#1 User is offline   dr4sight 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-May-19, 10:33

When I joined BBO a few years ago the original format allowed one to click on the game type column which would sort it quickly.

Since I prefer IMPs I could scroll down to the tables where that was being played while others who like to play TOTAL POINTS or MATCH POINTS could easily find their type of game.

I don't see why that sorting option had to go when the format changed.

I think it would also be nice to be able to sort or filter in order to find tables that need exactly one player. I find it frustrating to find a compatible partner and then have to sit 5 or more minutes waiting for the table to fill up.

#2 User is offline   lzrradu 

• Pip

Posted 2020-May-19, 15:28

I tottaly agree with opinion expressed .
In fact this was what kept me tied to the old flash version.

#3 User is offline   opaque 

• Pip

Posted 2020-June-07, 14:03

Its become very frustrating using the older version with the changes they've made with the two layer competitive/casual double app.
For me and a ton of my friends I've made on BBO since before 2006 when they started keeping records. Its like losing an old friend
that is never coming back. You could do 2 dozen personal things that don't happen now with 5.6 . Gone are the days of a friendly joke
or comment to the whole club, personal chat to friends playing some other club. Now the new players coming in are faced with the FAST
and HARD reality, they learn quick how to boot someone for no reason, their is no one to offer guidance, or suggestions, they think the
undo button is for everything. Its sad, now I'm told, they don't let new players with 5.6 apps into some of the older causal clubs that
are now dying. 100's of people I've played with in the main club now as a common habit just leave the hand and go elsewhere if they realize
they can't make the contract.100's of people in the main club that don't know what a profile is. The old yellow colored hosts don't even
answer chat requests? why are they called hosts if they're not responding? BBO support is flooded they say and not answering emails? Gee
I wonder why.They don't even answer the phone anymore. Its more than frustrating, its disguising. they can't keep records either ? I've been playing here since 2003

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users