BBO Discussion Forums: Vugraph Table - expanded use of extra button - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vugraph Table - expanded use of extra button

#1 User is offline   ahollan1 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-October-23, 08:01

During some vugraph sessions, there is an extra button available at the bottom of the table [unless using original Windows BBO]

I believe it was first used to point to USBFScore.

The pop-up page from clicking on the table/event name gives access to the tournament home page, but in some instances that has proved to be inadequate when trying to access scores
Since the most common request from spectators is a link to running scores, I suggest expanded use of that button to point specifically to running and/or live scores
For example, the Cavendish Pairs that is now in its last session has:
1) a tab for Results that is available from the tournament home page
2) a URL to Barometer Scores that is NOT available from the tournament home page

Having access to the specific information might require adjustment to the page that is used by host when setting up the Vugraph Schedule

example:
What is the link to the tournament home page
What, if any, link is used to access running scores i.e. scores updated only at end of session
What, if any, link is used to access live scores i.e. scores updated at end of each hand

In the context of setting up Vugraph Schedule, but different from thesis of current request
Will livebridge.net be used? (rosters, CC access, video, etc)

Al Hollander
bbo=ahollan1

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users