BBO Discussion Forums: Anyone else have Robot errors during recent tourney - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anyone else have Robot errors during recent tourney

#1 User is offline   thepossum 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2023-July-26, 23:04

Hi

Approx 2:30-3 pm Brisbane time wherever the servers are (9:30-10pm California time)

I played a Daylong MP and sadly was kicked off the table with a Robot connect error about 10-15 times, the bot was very slow and despite speeding up my play, making unambitious claims I didn't quite make it through the last hand before being kicked out at 2:59

Anyone else have trouble. Any known problem with the servers/service load today/tonight at that time. Load and whatever

It is irrelevant whether GiB can bid or play properly if there is insufficient service capacity

Would like confirmation on others' issues so i know if it is service side or more local - no evidence of other connection problems

A bit frustrating. Especially the last hand was quite interesting - fortunately only 69 BB cents which sadly in AUD is quite a lot
- plus 30 minutes of my time which these days is priceless + disappointment - sadly I can't afford lawyers

I would have done more tests my side too but was racing against the clock and only managed to screenshot the Gib isn't working error

Specifically a GiB ask failed. error 2. Robot isn't working

P

PS I realise the title of my thread is not clear. I mean technical errors

#2 User is offline   dsLawsd 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2023-July-28, 01:24

Happens to me all the time. very annoying for sure

#3 User is offline   thepossum 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2023-July-30, 01:04

View PostdsLawsd, on 2023-July-28, 01:24, said:

Happens to me all the time. very annoying for sure

Thanks. Would be interesting to know if it was a server problem or something between Bridgebase and my client, and if so where

It hardly ever happens when I play. Just I didn't have time to diagnose the problem and play the tourney at the same time

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users