BBO Discussion Forums: Ability to select a recent tournament or team match as dealer source for teaching table - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ability to select a recent tournament or team match as dealer source for teaching table

#1 User is offline   suokko 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:*dreaming*

Posted 2014-December-22, 18:47

It would make it a lot easier to open a teaching table to analyze recently played boards if it was possible to select recent tournament or team match as deal source. Ability to at least have own recent boards would be helpful. If possible I would also like to be able to select any recent tournament for coaching purposes.

Currently I have to remember to save the boards to my own hands folder. If I forget to do I need to manually save them one by one.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-December-23, 01:28

You can get hands from Recent Hands or Recent Tournaments without saving them elsewhere, but you still have to load them one by one. While at a teaching table click My BBO > Hands and Results > Recent Hands. Choose one, then click Export Deal > Load deal to table. This usually works OK if you just want to take a closer look at a few boards, not all.

Agree it would be a nice feature to be able to select a full team or tourney as deal source.

#3 User is offline   suokko 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:*dreaming*

Posted 2014-December-23, 06:29

I use the direct single board upload if only checking a few selected boards. But I often like to check every board to see if there was any card play tricks that I missed. The interface isn't very friendly for keeping the tournament hands browser open while playing cards in table. That makes me close it often leading to quite many clicks to upload next board. For the 28 board team match I prefered to prepare a bit and save boards. That makes switching boards easy with single click on redeal.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users