BBO Discussion Forums: Playing with other nubes online - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1

Playing with other nubes online

#1 User is offline   SkyKing321 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-January-23, 03:06

Hi and thanks for being here! Question: Is there a way to find a table on bbol that has only beginners? I just play the robots so as not to drag down someones game, but if I could find a table with other folks who make mistakes taking tricks, know only a few conventions and then sometimes fail to recognize those, I'd be a happy camper. If I can't find a beginners table, could I start one? And how?
Thank you
SkyKing321

#2 User is online   P_Marlowe 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2014-January-23, 03:49

View PostSkyKing321, on 2014-January-23, 03:06, said:

Hi and thanks for being here! Question: Is there a way to find a table on bbol that has only beginners? I just play the robots so as not to drag down someones game, but if I could find a table with other folks who make mistakes taking tricks, know only a few conventions and then sometimes fail to recognize those, I'd be a happy camper. If I can't find a beginners table, could I start one? And how?
Thank you
SkyKing321

An option ... go to the BIL.
As an alternative, open a table, make your self the Host, write in the table description N/B prefered,
and wait in the main lobby.
It may even be possible to configurate the table access according to indicated level, so that the filtering
gets done automatic, but I am not sure.

With kind regards
Marlowe
With kind regards
Uwe Gebhardt (P_Marlowe)

#3 User is offline   Zelandakh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2014-January-23, 07:14

In addition to the BIL and writing a table description, there is also the Relaxed Bridge Club, which was essentially created for this purpose. As a final option, some of the public clubs prefer a relaxed atmosphere and being friendly there will be far more important than the level of play.
(-: Zel :-)

#4 User is offline   arya_01 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-January-24, 11:56

:) It helps others if your profile is friendly and matches your skill level - i.e. Novice or Beginner or Intermediate, we all started somewhere. The BIL forum is for beginners and Intermediates, you should look for tables which show +anchat+ +slow+ in the description, which is used to invite discussions. Once you find the table, send a private message to the host showing interest in joining.I also found it useful to mark as friends others who matched my skill level.

BTW, you should also feel free to start your own table and invite others inside BIL or in the Relaxed Bridge forum.
The start table option is located in the main menu inside the box titled "play or Watch Bridge".

FOR BIL , the option for starting a new table:
1st select > List all Tables
2nd select > All Public and Private Clubs
3rd select > All Public Clubs
4th select > "Start table" on row showing manager " BILManager - BILlies Retreat "

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users