BBO Discussion Forums: We need your opinion please - Want a separate China BBO? - BBO Discussion Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

We need your opinion please - Want a separate China BBO?

#1 User is offline   Rain 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2013-December-02, 09:53

I have had some requests from various players, including Lycier about setting up a separate China BBO portal where players can interact more with each other, news can be mainly chinese news, and such. Look at MSNGames site, for example. I am thinking of doing this if there are enough interested players who will enjoy and use such a portal.

What I'll also like to know is if there is enough players interested in a separate China BBO, with a server based in China instead of USA? The difference in this and the one described above is, this will be a totally separate and self contained BBO, and not just a portal. With a china based server, China based connection speed will be a lot better (I understand it is terrible now.) However, the flip side is you cannot easily interact with players from the main BBO site in that case. If you want to catch vugraph, or play with USA friends using main server, you will need to login via normal BBO. This also means any pay tourneys will be a lot smaller, fewer tables, and so on.

Setting up a separate BBO is not easy, unlike just setting up a portal. So before we do anything like this we will like to know if players are actually interested. Can you give your opinion please? Anyone with a solution for the excruciatingly slow internet speed between China and USA also reply pls. :D
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."

John Nelson.

#2 User is offline   lycier 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2013-December-02, 11:19

View PostRain, on 2013-December-02, 09:53, said:

I have had some requests from various players, including Lycier about setting up a separate China BBO portal where players can interact more with each other, news can be mainly chinese news, and such. Look at MSNGames site, for example. I am thinking of doing this if there are enough interested players who will enjoy and use such a portal.

What I'll also like to know is if there is enough players interested in a separate China BBO, with a server based in China instead of USA? The difference in this and the one described above is, this will be a totally separate and self contained BBO, and not just a portal. With a china based server, China based connection speed will be a lot better (I understand it is terrible now.) However, the flip side is you cannot easily interact with players from the main BBO site in that case. If you want to catch vugraph, or play with USA friends using main server, you will need to login via normal BBO. This also means any pay tourneys will be a lot smaller, fewer tables, and so on.

Setting up a separate BBO is not easy, unlike just setting up a portal. So before we do anything like this we will like to know if players are actually interested. Can you give your opinion please? Anyone with a solution for the excruciatingly slow internet speed between China and USA also reply pls. :D

建立独立的中国BBO,我们需要您的建议。
我一直收到各界牌手的一些请求意见,包括lycier的"关于建立单独的中国BBO门户"的请求意见,其目的是有利于牌手间更好地互动交流,BBO新闻栏目也以汉语桥牌新闻为主。例如,让我们看看MSN游戏网站的样式吧,如果能有足够多的牌手喜欢这种方式,喜爱使用这样的独立门户,我将考虑着手办理这件事情。

我还想要了解的事情是:在一个单独的中国BBO区里,由于不是在美国而是在中国架设服务器,是否有足够多的感兴趣牌手?彼此区别在于:这是一个完全独立的区域,自身包含了BBO,不仅仅只是一个门户;而且基于中国的BBO服务器,网速将会大大提高。但是,反过来假如这样的话,在大众牌室你将不轻易接触到各国牌手,而如果你要想观看比赛转播或者想和美国朋友打牌,你需要使用主服务器,通过正常的BBO服务器登录。这也就意味着锦标赛将会变得很小,牌桌也会很少等等。

建立一个独立的BBO不是一件容易的事情,不只是建立一个门户入口那样简单。所以在做这类事情之前,我们很想知道牌手们是否真的感兴趣。针对中美之间让人难以忍受的网速慢问题,大家如有具体的解决方案,也请一并回复。

#3 User is offline   lycier 

Posted 2013-December-02, 11:35

相关咨询:
MSN的BBO网址是:http://61.133.107.190/bbo/
请大家公决,发表意见。

#4 User is offline   lxl3256 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2013-December-02, 18:35

我并不是建立独立BBO的赞同者。虽然独立BBO能够提高速度,但好像也就是这么一个优点,反而缺点不少,比如:是否我们如果想要观看一些大师打牌还要再用原来的BBO登录?而且我们的桥牌环境是否完全切换到了国内,就像原来在联众一样?我想,虽然速度慢了一些,我还是会选择目前的这个BBO,因为我也习惯了。

#5 User is offline   madongjun 

• China
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Economics、sports

Posted 2013-December-02, 19:01

如果BBO中国子站大部分是由中国牌手在其中活动的话,我们所得到的快速又有什么意义呢?
类似的娱乐地方,本来就有现成的,比如QQ桥牌,比如联众桥牌。
我们需要的是与世界上其他地方和国家的牌手的共同交流,而不囿于中国人的范围内。

我的态度--不需要建立这样一个子网站!

#6 User is offline   snowfen 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2013-December-02, 19:09

看了MSN的BBO,如果完全按照MSN这样的方式,非常好。但是如果完全独立,不能和国外选手交流,不能看大师赛的话,有一些遗憾。

能不能这样?在登陆后可以切换到国际区,或者从国际区切换回中国区。如果想要速度或和国内朋友交流,国内组织比赛,可以到中国区;想要去看国际比赛,和国外朋友打牌,可以去国际区。两个区相互切换时不用重新登录,这个技术上可以实现,但是可能会花费比较大的代价。

#7 User is offline   yjm_930 

• Pip

Posted 2013-December-02, 19:25

心烛老师,如果建立一个单独的中国BBO区,对中国桥牌爱好者来说,将是好事。因为在中国的桥牌网玩,是要收费。而BBO完全是为人民服务的。那将会出现中国桥牌爱好者大量地涌入到单独的中国BBO区内。你所管辖林子的鸟将会大增,但同时林子大了什么样的鸟都会出现。我个人认为那将会变成又是一个联众的桥牌室,中国人的不文明现象进军了BBO。

#8 User is offline   nbxkh 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2013-December-02, 19:30

现在的速度,有点慢,但可以忍受。诚如楼上所言,如果子网和主网能无缝切换,当然最佳。

#9 User is offline   yimujin09 

• PipPip

Posted 2013-December-02, 19:44

建立独立一个中国区域的BBO是为了解决速度问题的话,我认为没这个必要,因为国人的素质大家都很清楚,娱乐桥牌在QQ桥牌就可以玩了,每个人进来BBO打牌无非都是想跟更多的外国人有交流,提高桥艺,如果能切换区域的话,那就是最好的了,但是这个技术上的问题会花费更多的费用,估计很难实现。

#10 User is offline   zhu12345 

• PipPip

Posted 2013-December-02, 19:51

如果仅由于网速问题,设独立中国BBO,我个人觉得没有必要。其他部分可能比网速更重要,如打牌氛围,文明程度,以及可以和世界各国的人打牌,了解各种叫牌体系和桥牌发展的新趋势,在文明的环境中打牌,让不文明的人有所改变,在网路技术日新月异发展比人们想象的要快很多的时候,网速不是主要问题。

#11 User is offline   lycier 

Posted 2013-December-02, 20:21

楼上的诸位朋友的反馈写得真有水平,事无巨细,希望大家接着讨论,有的朋友不习惯来论坛讨论,大家可以代言。总之这事情很重要,牵扯面很广,包括BBO的未来购买服务器,需要大家集体讨论,集体抉择,充分酝酿。
要想到天下还有三分之二受苦人:D ,那些因为种种原因几乎没来过甚或没听说过BBO的牌手呢?人数众多。
至于说切换的问题,个人认为可能不行,这涉及到网络连接和网速问题,你想啊,要不是因为复杂的网络连接和网速问题,BBO又何苦花钱在中国架设服务器呢?
目前,正式考验我们大家集体的智慧和抉择我们的未来走向的时候了。

#12 User is offline   Rain 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2013-December-02, 21:06

Thank you for your frank opinion.

While I await more players to post their views, can you also state whether MSN like BBO portal for China players is something you desire? (There will still be connectivity to the rest of BBO, the server will unfortunately be the same USA based server, but we can customize the look so it shows the areas China players may be interested in.)

I also hope China connection speed to USA can be faster. I think this is a matter of time...it is bound to be faster in the near future as China prioritizes internet infrastructure and connection to the rest of the world.

:)
Rain
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."

John Nelson.

#13 User is offline   paizhang 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2013-December-02, 21:13

bbo在中国架设服务器绝对支持.
但是要单独剥离出来bbo中国区,变成一个单独独立的区域,重点是脱离开了bbo大家庭,可能会有国内不文明的东西扩张进来,进bbo就是为了远离这些不文明的习惯,又要被打回原籍了.
不支持单独独立出来bbo中国区域

#14 User is offline   shisun 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2013-December-02, 22:00

msn bbo 这样的类型还是可以接受的。不支持单独分出来。

#15 User is offline   snowfen 

• PipPip

Posted 2013-December-02, 22:05

如果国际的BBO不排斥中国用户,新增中国区BBO增加,个人觉得还行。因为毕竟这对中国的桥牌事业有一个推动的作用,毕竟,网速上的限制的确存在。中国区的发展我们可以请更多的国内高手、大师来相互学习,提高,帮助新入门的选手,组织比赛之类的也更方便。但是,最重要的问题还是管理,因为毕竟是一个新的独立的网站系统,它需要一个完整的管理体制,并且是符合国内桥牌现状的体制,这个还需要好好的考虑。

#16 User is offline   snowfen 

• PipPip

Posted 2013-December-02, 22:06

大家都在说国内不文明的习惯,但是怎么能避免这种习惯,帮大家改掉这种习惯呢?这是否是一个机会。

#17 User is offline   lin8188 

• PipPip

Posted 2013-December-02, 22:14

如果BBO中国子站大部分是由中国牌手在其中活动的话,我们所得到的快速又有什么意义呢?
类似的娱乐地方,本来就有现成的,比如QQ桥牌,比如联众桥牌。
我们需要的是与世界上其他地方和国家的牌手的共同交流,而不囿于中国人的范围内。

我的态度--不需要建立这样一个子网站!

支持这个想法! lin8188zi林承全

#18 User is offline   lin8188 

• PipPip

Posted 2013-December-02, 22:16

但是希望他们支持注册的id能打软件版本的bbo。
跟方便大家玩桥牌撒。

#19 User is offline   dvd 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2013-December-02, 22:40

支持成立这样的China BBO。
据我所知,国内因为E文不好而放弃BBO的牌手大有人在,成立China BBO不但能解决困扰国人已久的网速问题,还能为外文不好的牌手提供一个良好的桥牌环境,也有利于桥牌在国内的推广;
喜欢和国外交流的牌手也不用担心,你们可以登陆主服务器(main server),并没有说只能登陆China BBO,而且相信大赛的转播也会同步进行;
既然这样,多一个网速快的服务器有什么不好呢?我看不出有任何反对的理由。

#20 User is offline   601821297 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2013-December-03, 00:37

如果能在中国架设服务器提高中国牌友的网速这是一件可喜可贺的事情,但BBO管理者Rain女士也同时指出:“在大众牌室你将不轻易接触到各国牌手”“这也就意味着锦标赛将会变得很少,牌桌也会很少”。中国国内的牌友并不缺少桥牌的游戏之地,联众、中游、腾讯QQ均有牌室,广大牌友需要的是与各国桥牌高手间的一个学习和互动的平台,如果新建的中国BBO区不能满足这一要求那无非是给广大牌友多建一个牌室而已,意义不大。 以上属于个人意见,仅供参考

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users