BBO Discussion Forums: where in BBO does one look at their points? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1

where in BBO does one look at their points?

#1 User is offline   MrRJL 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2013-November-29, 17:39

I'm a beginner in BBO, having played several dozen times. From time to time my table partners
comment on chat regarding how many points they were given for a specific hand. I'm learning
how duplicate bridge is scored, but have no idea where to look as I am playing to see how other
tables have done with the same hand, or how well my hand compares to the others. This is
important to some players; since I am a beginner, I don't expect to beat others, but it is something
I'd like to look at from time to time. I DO see the points that my opponents get on the right hand
side for a specific hand, or the points that my partner and I get. But whether these are recorded
and how they compare to others playing the same hand is beyond me at this point in my use of BBO.
Can anyone explain this to me?

#2 User is offline   steve2005 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge duh!

Posted 2013-November-29, 18:45

On the right hand side of your screen are the result.
your current board is highlighted. if interested in a prior board click on that board.
then click on the 'other table' tab and the results for other tables will appear.
if your playing in a tournament you cant do this until tourney over.

you can also click on one of the others who played the hand and see how they played it using the forward/backward arrows
Sarcasm is a state of mind

#3 User is offline   GreenMan 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2013-November-29, 18:45

Over on the right you can click on the "other tables" tab to see results by other pairs playing the same hands.

For cumulative numbers, you can go to myhands, enter your username, and look at the results of hands you've played, including total and average scores.
If you put an accurate skill level in your profile, you get a bonus 5% extra finesses working. --johnu

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users