BBO Discussion Forums: Playing 4 hands when starting BBO - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Playing 4 hands when starting BBO Free - Play a quick game of Bridge

#1 User is offline   donmalex 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2013-October-15, 17:18

Free - Play a quick game of Bridge

Play Bridge - Video Poker style

Play Bridge - 4 hands

Click on the links above to play a quick mini game. Suitable for all skill levels.

After playing each hand, I would like to be able to view all four hands. And see what the majority of other members bid, and how they played the hand.

#2 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2013-October-15, 18:23

There are no other tables; it's just you and the three GIBs playing at your table.

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2013-October-16, 10:30

If you play these games from the quick links on the www.bridgebase.com home page, you can't see your previous hands. But if you login to BBO and play them from the Solitaire Bridge section, all your previous hands are visible in the My Results sidebar and you can review them until you go to another table.

In both cases, these are not duplicate bridge. You're the only one playing the hands, as Bradley explained, so there are no comparisons to view.

P.S. Please notice that we have separate forums for BBO-specific questions and bridge in general. I've moved this thread to the BBO forum.

#4 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2013-October-16, 10:36

View Postbarmar, on 2013-October-16, 10:30, said:

...if you login to BBO and play them from the Solitaire Bridge section, all your previous hands are visible in the My Results sidebar and you can review them until you go to another table.

Barry: In the Play 4 Hands game, once you finish the fourth hand, you get a pop-up that gives you the choice of playing another four hands or leaving the table. The pop-up disables your ability to remain at the table and review your four hands. Maybe this could become an option?

#5 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2013-October-16, 11:00

You can review the hands after you answer the popup. If you leave, the results are visible until you go to another table. And if you stay for another game, the results from the previous game stay in the sidebar.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users