Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Learning mandarin(刚刚学习普通话)

#1 User is offline   1eyedjack 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2013-March-07, 11:37

Hi, forgive me typing in English, but perhaps you can help.

I have just started to teach myself mandarin using internet resources and have run into a problem. I have downloaded a pin yin keyboard provided by google for android, but I cannot work out how to add tone accents to the vowels. For example to distinguish shi(1) (= to give) and shi(2) (= food) and shi(4) (= to be).

Am I supposed to add the number to the end of the word, or is there a way to add accents to the top of the vowel?

Thanks
Psych (pron. saik): A gross and deliberate misstatement of honour strength and/or suit length. Expressly permitted under Law 73E but forbidden contrary to that law by Acol club tourneys.

Psyche (pron. sahy-kee): The human soul, spirit or mind (derived, personification thereof, beloved of Eros, Greek myth).
Masterminding (pron. mPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imager-mPosted ImagendPosted Imageing) tr. v. - Any bid made by bridge player with which partner disagrees.

"Gentlemen, when the barrage lifts." 9th battalion, King's own Yorkshire light infantry,
2000 years earlier: "morituri te salutant"

"I will be with you, whatever". Blair to Bush, precursor to invasion of Iraq

#2 User is offline   lycier 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2013-March-07, 18:40

View Post1eyedjack, on 2013-March-07, 11:37, said:

Hi, forgive me typing in English, but perhaps you can help.

I have just started to teach myself mandarin using internet resources and have run into a problem. I have downloaded a pin yin keyboard provided by google for android, but I cannot work out how to add tone accents to the vowels. For example to distinguish shi(1) (= to give) and shi(2) (= food) and shi(4) (= to be).

Am I supposed to add the number to the end of the word, or is there a way to add accents to the top of the vowel?

Thanks

Hi,I will translate your thread into chinese,hope to get some help,good luck.

Hi,请原谅我用英语打字,也许你可以帮助我。我刚开始利用互联网资源自学汉语普通话,下载了一个拼音键盘,是谷歌专门为安卓提供的软件。
但我弄不明白如何添加元音字母的音调口音,比如:如何区分:一声的“施”,二声的“食”和四声的“是”。
我猜想应该在汉字的末尾添加号码,或者有一种在顶端元音来添加口音的方法,请您帮助我好吗?
多谢。

#3 User is offline   U19 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2013-March-08, 11:25

long age ,my freind abroad typed me only by english typing ,for he had no chinese typing software. so he only typed pinyin,letters. as mother language,i can understand what he had said.

when some confusing words occurred,that means 2+ chinese letters, and may have other meanings,he had to add tone,as your question mentioned,but he solved,only to add number 1,2,3,4!

that is a good idea!by the way ,if the letter has 'er' sound at it's end,you can add 'r' then,eg:birds,niao er,only to write as niaor3,you can recognize at all.

sorry for my poor english

#4 User is offline   1eyedjack 

Posted 2013-March-09, 15:00

致谢
勃发

长寿

Psych (pron. saik): A gross and deliberate misstatement of honour strength and/or suit length. Expressly permitted under Law 73E but forbidden contrary to that law by Acol club tourneys.

Psyche (pron. sahy-kee): The human soul, spirit or mind (derived, personification thereof, beloved of Eros, Greek myth).
Masterminding (pron. mPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imager-mPosted ImagendPosted Imageing) tr. v. - Any bid made by bridge player with which partner disagrees.

"Gentlemen, when the barrage lifts." 9th battalion, King's own Yorkshire light infantry,

#5 User is offline   601821297 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2013-March-11, 00:55

如果仅仅是打字,音调是无法输入的,只能在同一音节下选出你需要的汉字 :)

#6 User is offline   cnszsun 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Yellows

Posted 2013-March-11, 02:25

是的,我用了这么多年的各种中文输入法,还没注意到有哪种输入法可以输入音调。这个功能其实作用不大,有了词组联想和词频基本能够解决拼音输入的排列顺序问题。
Michael Sun

#7 User is offline   1eyedjack 

Posted 2013-March-12, 08:11

重多谢, 组分转译和 大体领会. 文法无序短

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users