Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GRAZIE!

#1 User is offline   tritri 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2004-December-12, 16:43

I use the forum to catch the opportunity to say thanks to everybody.
I was very sick, I was and I am still scared, but I think that the worst has gone already also if in one month I will have anothery surgery.You have been all marvellous.
You conforted me during my days at the hospital and after a week in intensive care when I was finally allowed to have the mobile it started to ring from every part of the world and it was you from BBO. I felt emotional several times and I felt loved from you and this really helped me.
A special thank to Giasone that as soon as he knew it he ran to visit me (he lives in Florence) also if he could see me only for 5 minutes, Thanks to Ariakas that phoned me every day from Turkey stroking me with her soft voice and a lot more from Poland, Bulgary, Holland, I don't think the forum would be enough to write them all. Thank to my group BBO LAND, where I saw written on our forum(www.bboland.net) wonderful things. Thanks to BBOITALIA that today dedicated me a wonderful tournament directed from my best friends: Beky, Borko, Firehead_, Mleca-es, Omeroj, Slothy, Spank, Spwdo, Taky etc.
Thanks to Ecepal (I love you Ece) and the friends of TOPFLIGHT to dedicate today a tourney to me.
Thanks to Gwen (I love you Gwen) a wonderful friend that never disappointed me, and yesterday with her usual , "CIAO BELLA" when I entered back in BBO, she made me feel and understand that I was back between my friends. The feelings that keep the people from BBO together have no frontieres and fly over all the oceans.
Thanks to everybody from the bottom of my heart , you helped me so much,
I love you

Elena (TriTri)
Before dignity after charity.
(S.Caterina)

#2 User is offline   spwdo 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2004-December-12, 18:15

Hi love,

Needless to say you deserve all the love you get, hope all goes well next surgery and that u stay with us for many more years .

"Cento anni "amore

Marc
"if you fail at your first attempt , maybe skydiving is not for you".

#3 User is offline   ecepal 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2004-December-14, 02:10

Elena,
dear
I thank you too since the day we met ,everyday you greeted me with a"heart" the days I was feeling down that small(big) gesture cheered me up,the days I was feeling happy made me more happier ,could 9 was not enough,that heart
meant a lot and still it does.you are wanderfull person and I love you heeps.
LOVE YOU
ece

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users