BBO Discussion Forums: BBO Upgraded - Version 1.47n is here - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO Upgraded - Version 1.47n is here

#1 User is offline   Rain 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-October-26, 08:19

A new version of BBO has been released. We call this version 1.47N. This version contains a few exciting new features and some minor tweaks.
Thank you BBFers for helping to test and give feedback.

There is a new button called Bridge Movies in the Featured Area section of BBO. This new area gives you easy access to a variety of great lessons (movies) from bridge authors. In Bridge Movies you can:
  • access educational bridge content
  • create your own bridge presentations using an easy-to-use editor.

Tournaments that are "Human Declare" (Robot Duplicate IMP/MP and Robot Rebate 55) have been tweaked - When your partner (Robot N) is declarer, you still declare for him, but your perspective is no longer rotated.

The list of tournaments has been revamped and a search box added. Try it - search for "$0.25" or "free" or "IMP" or whatever you like.

We can start a separate discussion topic if anyone feels like discussing this release, or just continue with the previous beta discussion thread.
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."

John Nelson.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users