BBO Discussion Forums: Vanderbilt Vugraph Operators Needed - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vanderbilt Vugraph Operators Needed Starting Wednesday, 3/20

#1 User is offline   JanM 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2013-February-26, 13:19

In case there are some people here who aren't on my Vugraph operators email list, we need operators for the St. Louis Vanderbilt. Coverage starts on Wednesday, March 20th, with what we expect to be the Round of 32. We'll be covering 2 tables on Wednesday and Thursday, 4 on Friday and Saturday and 2 on Sunday. The Vanderbilt times starting with the Round of 16 (expected to be Thursday) will be noon and 7:00 - regular game times are 1:00 and 7:30.

As usual, we ask that you do this primarily in exchange for the thanks of your viewers, but ACBL does provide a small stipend ($80 a day) for Vugraph operators.

If you'll be in St. Louis and have time to be an operator, please email me (marteljan at gmail dot com). Thanks all and I hope to see you online during the Vanderbilt.
Jan Martel, who should probably state that she is not speaking on behalf of the USBF, the ACBL, the WBF Systems Committee, or any member of any Systems Committee or Laws Commission.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users