BBO Discussion Forums: Substitute being replaced in middle of hand - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Substitute being replaced in middle of hand

#1 User is offline   steve2005 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge duh!

Posted 2013-January-06, 21:34

Twice i had this happen. been a substitute completed the bidding play a few cards and boom the original player comes back to the seat.
this i believe only started happening recently. before only happened after finishing a hand.

while i appreciate you want to return the original player. coming in the middle of play will be hard as dont know what cards have been played, nor even the original hand.
Sarcasm is a state of mind

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2013-January-07, 02:05

View Poststeve2005, on 2013-January-06, 21:34, said:

Twice i had this happen. been a substitute completed the bidding play a few cards and boom the original player comes back to the seat.
this i believe only started happening recently. before only happened after finishing a hand.

while i appreciate you want to return the original player. coming in the middle of play will be hard as dont know what cards have been played, nor even the original hand.

The director can choose to wait until the board is over or return original player to his seat immediately. The software allows both, it's up to the TD which one he chooses.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users