Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

samsung tablet 10.1 and BBO

#1 User is offline   shuswap 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2011-November-04, 09:31

I have recently bought a Samsung tablet 10.(Android). It uses Adobe Flash. When I try to sign into BBO, the sight brings up just the left strip of BBO page and asks me to get Adobe Flash. But Adobe flash is already there; I know it because Flash works with other web sites whch require Flash. In other words, BBO is unable to use Flash in my tablet. Please help. I am frustrated!!!!!

#2 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2011-November-04, 10:15

View Postshuswap, on 2011-November-04, 09:31, said:

I have recently bought a Samsung tablet 10.(Android). It uses Adobe Flash. When I try to sign into BBO, the sight brings up just the left strip of BBO page and asks me to get Adobe Flash. But Adobe flash is already there; I know it because Flash works with other web sites whch require Flash. In other words, BBO is unable to use Flash in my tablet. Please help. I am frustrated!!!!!

Do a search for the word samsung in the forum, you will find several post dealing with samsung and playing online. I am not sure most of them will help you, but you might take a look at this forum post (nice review of samsung 10in and bbo ) where the second poster used what sounds like your device with honeycomb 3.1 (you didn't say if you had that version) and gave a nice review. You might try contacting that user or the yellow macaw as they both have samsung tablets.

Did you try using a different browser to click on the flash client? Seems like I remember reading some browser related problems getting it to work, but I didn't read through all the tablet post to find where I remember reading that from. Anyway, good luck, from the review it sounds like the small samsung is not the way to go, but with your 10 inch one, it should work pretty well (see review above).
--Ben--

#3 User is offline   123zjohn 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-June-10, 09:52

View Postshuswap, on 2011-November-04, 09:31, said:

Yesterday my HP desktop started doing the same thing, telling me I need Adobe Flash, whether I run Mozilla or IE. It happens when I start from the BBO desk top icon. When I open my browser and enter BBO by typing in the BBO URL, it works okay.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-June-11, 07:14

A new version of Flash Player came out a few days ago, have you updated?

#5 User is offline   gwnn 

• Csaba the Hutt
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:bye

Posted 2012-June-12, 02:56

For a few weeks my 10.1 couldn't open BBO but just two days ago I got the Flash Player update (version 11 I believe) and now it works again. I use Dolphin HD browser and it works quite well. You need a bluetooth mouse or a stylus (preferably the former).
... and I can prove it with my usual, flawless logic.
      George Carlin

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users