Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO Forums - View New Content no longer working for me

#1 User is offline   nigel_k 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-March-20, 13:39

When reading the forums, I tend to use the 'view new content' link to see every thread that has been posted to since my last login. It has always worked well in the past. But now it seems to just give me every thread posted to since March 17, regardless of whether I have logged in and out since the last post of the thread. I have tried logging out, shutting down, using another computer but it just seems broken.

#2 User is offline   wyman 

• Redoubling with gusto
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Math, Bridge, Beer. Often at the same time.

Posted 2012-March-20, 13:41

I do the same, but mine still works fine...
"I think maybe so and so was caught cheating but maybe I don't have the names right". Sure, and I think maybe your mother .... Oh yeah, that was someone else maybe. -- kenberg

"...we live off being battle-scarred veterans who manage to hate our opponents slightly more than we hate each other.” -- Hamman, re: Wolff

#3 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-March-20, 14:41

View Postnigel_k, on 2012-March-20, 13:39, said:

When reading the forums, I tend to use the 'view new content' link to see every thread that has been posted to since my last login. It has always worked well in the past. But now it seems to just give me every thread posted to since March 17, regardless of whether I have logged in and out since the last post of the thread. I have tried logging out, shutting down, using another computer but it just seems broken.

Bro, try this (sorry if u already did )

Posted Image
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-March-21, 01:18

Is this the same as the problem reported a few days ago in http://www.bridgebas...ew-new-content/ ?

#5 User is offline   nigel_k 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-March-21, 13:17

View Postbarmar, on 2012-March-21, 01:18, said:

Is this the same as the problem reported a few days ago in http://www.bridgebas...ew-new-content/ ?

No, I am getting all the content but it is everything since March 17. It says 'There are 176 new entries since 2012-March-17' when I click View New Content, which is probably true, but I logged in less than 24 hours ago and it was on another computer and ISP so there can't be any caching issue.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users