BBO Discussion Forums: Highly Rated Eastern European Pair Looking for Memphis - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Highly Rated Eastern European Pair Looking for Memphis They need pro dates to cover food, entries and hotel

#1 User is offline   jdeegan 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Economics
    Finance
    Bridge bidding theory
    Cooking
    Downhill skiing

Posted 2012-March-12, 16:54

:P An eastern European pair, one member is said to be rated 90th in the world, is looking for sponsors to cover food, hotel and entries at the Memphis Nationals. They sound like a good deal for someone who wants a really good pair for the team events. They can probably play in class B or even C events - I don't know this for sure. Still roughly $200+ USD per day for what claims to be a World Class pair is worth checking out. To do this e-mail alex_1975@dwb.bg or contact me.

#2 User is offline   wank 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-March-12, 17:55

dunno which set of bulgars this is, but if it's trendafilov and karaivanov (the best bulgarian pair), i'd recommend them highly after playing against them a few times.

very friendly, except to each other when they write down -950, and carried a sponsor to the most prestigious teams event in england playing only 4 handed.

also, it's standard procedure in england to mutter darkly about eastern european ethics. i never found any justification for that in their case.

#3 User is offline   jdeegan 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Economics
    Finance
    Bridge bidding theory
    Cooking
    Downhill skiing

Posted 2012-March-13, 00:11

:P

View Postwank, on 2012-March-12, 17:55, said:

dunno which set of bulgars this is, but if it's trendafilov and karaivanov (the best bulgarian pair), i'd recommend them highly after playing against them a few times.

very friendly, except to each other when they write down -950, and carried a sponsor to the most prestigious teams event in england playing only 4 handed.

also, it's standard procedure in england to mutter darkly about eastern european ethics. i never found any justification for that in their case.

:P It is Trendafilov and a Bulgarian partner. Time is closing in on their possibilities. Can you help them? Or at least help me help them? I know most of the US pros (plus jlall's dad), but they are basically competition which makes them a hard sell.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users