Just a suggestion, but one of the difficulties I encounter is identifying the skill level of a member when deciding to join a table. I do not wish to apply to join a table that has, for example, experts. However, by the time I check the prospective partners skill level, the place is filled.
It would be nice if a person's skill level was identified by colour coding or code letter after the username. Another useful fact would be to know if the person has a profile. I dislike playing with someone whose skill level is 'Private', and has no system identified.
Does anyone else have a comment?
Page 1 of 1
Skill level identification
#2
Posted 2011-April-02, 07:16
ian302, on 2011-April-02, 02:50, said:
Just a suggestion, but one of the difficulties I encounter is identifying the skill level of a member when deciding to join a table. I do not wish to apply to join a table that has, for example, experts. However, by the time I check the prospective partners skill level, the place is filled.
It would be nice if a person's skill level was identified by colour coding or code letter after the username. Another useful fact would be to know if the person has a profile. I dislike playing with someone whose skill level is 'Private', and has no system identified.
Does anyone else have a comment?
It would be nice if a person's skill level was identified by colour coding or code letter after the username. Another useful fact would be to know if the person has a profile. I dislike playing with someone whose skill level is 'Private', and has no system identified.
Does anyone else have a comment?
Welcome to forums, I understand you not wanting to join a table of experts
Using BBO Windows you can choose which level of players you want to display so you could exclude Experts and Privates. I dont know if this is available on Web BBO.
However, beware that what someone chooses to display in their profile often has little resemblance to reality.
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
Bridge should be fun!
Bridge should be fun!
Page 1 of 1

Help