BBO Discussion Forums: Roughly how long should I wait for response from support@? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Roughly how long should I wait for response from support@?

#1 User is offline   Antraxxx 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2011-February-05, 04:05

I emailed a request to support@ on Jan. 22, received a return email that requested validation of my email address, received confirmation that my confirmation was received, and that was that. How long do they normally take to respond to emails? Is it customary to ignore requests if they're deemed inappropriate or something of the sort?

Thanks.

#2 User is offline   Jacki 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Guests

Posted 2011-February-05, 17:24

View PostAntraxxx, on 2011-February-05, 04:05, said:

I emailed a request to support@ on Jan. 22, received a return email that requested validation of my email address, received confirmation that my confirmation was received, and that was that. How long do they normally take to respond to emails? Is it customary to ignore requests if they're deemed inappropriate or something of the sort?

Thanks.

Well, even though I'm not sure what an inappropriate request would be in a bridge setting, we should have replied to your request even if it was inappropriate and certainly by now. I can't find anything containing Antraxxx in our Customer Service logs, so why don't you email me with the name or email address you used to make the original request. I'll find out what happened and why it wasn't answered in a timely manner. I do want to let you know that it's a good idea to check your spam folder, our emails to players have been known to end up there.

Jacki :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users