• You cannot reply to this topic

Precision

#1 User is offline   puentecito 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2010-December-28, 15:21

Hello:

I'm interested in learning Precision.

I've started reading a 1973 version of "The Precision Bidding System in Bridge" by C.C. Wei.

I don't know if this is the version of Precision being played today. I can't find anyone in my club that is interested in learning (much of anything, much less Precision). It is kind of energy-sapping because there is no one available with whom to discuss or practice.

Does anyone know of an online forum for learning Precision?

Thanks

#2 User is offline   LionHeart1 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2010-December-29, 09:19

Hi puentecito,
there are a lot of developments and conventions made in Precision Club since 1973, but the basic principle is about the same. If you type in the search criterium 'precision club' for your internet browser, you will get a long list on this topics. You can choose among handbooks, tutorials and other literature in the languages you understand. And BBO is a useful place to practice e.g. precision, simply you open a table in the main lounge with a notfication for the intended bidding system.
Regards
LionHeart1

View Postpuentecito, on 2010-December-28, 15:21, said:

Hello:

I've started reading a 1973 version of "The Precision Bidding System in Bridge" by C.C. Wei.

I don't know if this is the version of Precision being played today. I can't find anyone in my club that is interested in learning (much of anything, much less Precision). It is kind of energy-sapping because there is no one available with whom to discuss or practice.

Thanks

#3 User is offline   klozetia 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Universe, music but not from radio or TV. this music i finded after long search, from classic by jazz true rock to Frank Zappa, like books, history, sport and anything other with idea to something new and betters.

My favorit music Frank Zappa said ""Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?"

Posted 2011-January-12, 15:37

View Postpuentecito, on 2010-December-28, 15:21, said:

Hello:

Thanks

currently looking for a partner to practice accurate, however the system and practice I take seriously because the system is not easy but very precise. I have lots of experience in using this system and i guarantee the effectiveness is need only time and patience I hate when someone easy give up and leave idea after a short period of exercise

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users