BBO Discussion Forums: Gimme the odds - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gimme the odds Declaring problem

#1 User is offline   MARNICk 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 2010-December-14

Posted 2011-January-06, 07:07

W ----------------- E
J107♠ ------------ K63♠
K1076♥ ---------- A985♥
AQ743♦ ----------- - ♦
6♣ ----------------- A108543♣

The bidding was: 2♣(precision)-2♦-2♥-3♥-4♥
The lead is: K♣ , N puts 9♣

I've assumed that that lead was from KQJx/KQJxx ♣-any other ♣lead seems stupid opposite long clubs.
Being lazy and slowthinking I ... ducked the first trick. However I'm pretty sure that my lazyness isn't that efficient and the best(%) play is different.
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users