• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO web-client 1.42 Post comments and suggestions here

#41 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2011-February-09, 06:46

Any chance of being able to export more than one board at a time in the near future?

As boards from the partnership bidding area are not saved and I don't want to export 100 boards one at a time, my alter ego needs to kibitz with the windows client to keep a record.

The ability to upload hands into our saved folders would also make running tournaments and team matches with pre-arranged boards a lot easier, although I understand the limitations of Flash to do this. Perhaps web access to the saved folders?
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#42 User is offline   broze 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2011-March-21, 06:40

I find the sounds for the cards moving incredibly annoying but I find the "ding" noise indicating when it is my go to be incredibly useful. As far as I can see the only option regarding the sound is to turn it all on or all off. Is there any way to turn off just the noises for card animation? And if not would you consider implementing it?
'In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion.' - Douglas Adams

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users