BBO Discussion Forums: Would like to see feature "watch a robot play it" - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Would like to see feature "watch a robot play it"

#1 User is offline   tomconlon 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-July-21, 17:42

In the movie screen, you can click play...play...play and see how the hand was played. Or you can choose to replay it from scratch as you would like to experiment with some lines of play.

I would like to see an option to "watch a robot play", to see how the robot would play the hand (or all 4 of them!). Or even possibly if you are clicking to replay the cards, to have another button that says "let robot choose card to play" or something like that.

Would like to learn something from seeing what robot would have chosen to do.

So far my experience is "the robot is probably better than me!".

#2 User is offline   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-July-21, 17:58

Under 'Challenges' you can 'Challenge a robot' which does precisely that - you play a set of hands, and see exactly how the robot played the same ones.

If you're looking for something more complex, like how it would play a specific hand of your choice (like one you played in a daylong, or in the main bridge club), it's still possible; you would need to go to Practice and set up a Teaching Table, rent robots and place them in the seats, then under Deal Source in the menu, add code to generate the specific hand you want.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users