• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A new way for Beginners to Learn Jake's Lecture Hall presentations

#1 User is offline   hallway 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Founder/Manager - Beginner Intermediate Lounge (BIL) on BBO

Posted 2004-July-09, 23:16

The BIL(Beginner Intermediate Lounge) is again priveleged to be involved in bringing to the BBO Beginner membership another format to learn more about this ever fascinating addictive game.

Teaching Sessions are now presented by the BIL using five different formats.

Today it was a new adventure as we joined forces with JAKE (Michael Roche) to present a lecture using the main Lecture Hall.

It was a first outing and there were indeed ,as was to be expected, some teething troubles - but that just makes the way forward all the more interesting and challenging - we have lots of ideas.

I wish to sincerely thank JAKE for all the time and effort he put in to make this happen and I am pleased to announce that he has promised to start work immediately on a second lecture.

We are repeating this lecture in a few hours time (Saturday 10 July 11:00 EDT) and (I haven't asked yet :D ) again in a couple of week's time <date will be announced when I have completed the arm twisting !! >

I also want to thank those BIL members who allowed their names to be used.

For those beginners who have not found the BIL as yet - Main Lobby/Play Bridge/ Private Clubs/ Beginner Intermediate Lounge - but be warned , I am a stressed out Aged Void with a very short fuse, very short indeed ! :D
Maureen
Founder/Manager
Beginner Intermediate Lounge (BIL) on BBO
Join on BIL Bridge

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users