Run Forest?
#21
Posted 2009-August-14, 12:55
2♠ now.
Harald
#22
Posted 2009-August-14, 18:41
West doubled 2♠, and everybody passed. +470 after west led the ♣A. I could just work on clubs.
#23
Posted 2009-August-14, 18:55
#24
Posted 2009-August-15, 02:18
Pass.
If I bid 2S now, I am basically saying my 2H bid was wrong.
I would have bid 1S the round before or 2S instead of 2H,
but 2H is fine.
With kind regards
Marlowe
Uwe Gebhardt (P_Marlowe)
#25
Posted 2009-August-15, 03:09
As another btw, I very much dislike the overcall.
#26
Posted 2009-August-15, 05:06
cherdanno, on Aug 15 2009, 04:09 AM, said:
me too - and the 2♥ bid - and the pull to 2♠ - perhaps three wrongs make a right?
#29
Posted 2009-August-15, 11:46
#31
Posted 2009-August-15, 14:24
#32
Posted 2009-August-15, 15:10
goodwintr, on Aug 15 2009, 09:55 PM, said:
Luxury hand. Modern means that pass over 1♣ denies a 5card major...
aguahombre
Quote
Yes that's the problem. We can only bid once unless forced so we have to choose. If we bid 1♠ we hope to be able to take a preference to 2♥ later. Otherwise our fit will probably remain hidden.
#33
Posted 2009-August-15, 17:45
George Carlin
#34
Posted 2009-August-15, 17:50
George Carlin
#35
Posted 2009-August-15, 19:02
gwnn, on Aug 15 2009, 11:50 PM, said:
Good post - I agree!
Fred Gitelman
Bridge Base Inc.
www.bridgebase.com

Help
