What say you now?
Page 1 of 1
How High Will You Go?
#1
Posted 2009-August-11, 01:56
What say you now?
"Half the people you know are below average." - Steven Wright
#2
Posted 2009-August-11, 03:30
passss this ain't our hand, they bet they made exactly 11 tricks, well that doesn't happen very often.
#3
Posted 2009-August-11, 07:28
I do one of rap the table twice with my knuckles, fold my cards and slap the table twice, bid 4♠, say "no bid", and last put a green card on the table.
"Tell me of your home world, Usul"
the Freman, Chani from the move "Dune"
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
George Bernard Shaw
the Freman, Chani from the move "Dune"
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
George Bernard Shaw
#5
Posted 2009-August-11, 11:38
Pass, why would I bid?
"It may be rude to leave to go to the bathroom, but it's downright stupid to sit there and piss yourself" - blackshoe
Page 1 of 1

Help

(P) - P - (1C) - 1S;
(5C) - ?