All Vul, IMPS, opponents are a casual partnership.
♠xxx
♥Jx
♦J109xx
♣xxx
2NT-(pass)-pass-(X)
pass-(3♣)-???
Page 1 of 1
Unnusual competitive situation
#2
Posted 2009-July-24, 08:09
What's X? But regardless isn't this a pass or am I missing something? If partner reopens with a dbl (would be takeout for me) then I'll happily bid 3♦
- Andy -
We are all connected to each other biologically, to the Earth chemically, and to the rest of the universe atomically.
We're in the universe, and the universe is in us.
We are all connected to each other biologically, to the Earth chemically, and to the rest of the universe atomically.
We're in the universe, and the universe is in us.
#3
Posted 2009-July-24, 08:38
Why would I do anything? 3♦ is the only possibility but that could just be saving them.
Please let me know about any questions or interest or bug reports about GIB.
#5
Posted 2009-July-24, 13:05
This is interesting? Hopefully, there is more to the story.
I pass also.
I pass also.
Is the word "pass" not in your vocabulary?
So many experts, not enough X cards.
So many experts, not enough X cards.
#6
Posted 2009-July-24, 13:53
As other's have note why should they go down when we can and so 3♦ is mandated. Back to reality, this is a WTP pass IMO
"Tell me of your home world, Usul"
the Freman, Chani from the move "Dune"
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
George Bernard Shaw
the Freman, Chani from the move "Dune"
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
George Bernard Shaw
#7
Posted 2009-July-24, 19:19
Easy pass. Partner can x 3C for takeout if she wants.
"The King of Hearts a broadsword bears, the Queen of Hearts a rose." W. H. Auden.
#8
Posted 2009-July-25, 08:45
P -- WTP? Maybe this hand is supposed to contain 6♦ to the JT?
foobar on BBO
#9
Posted 2009-July-25, 19:40
both 3♣ and 3♦ made, I insta passed hoping for a missunderstanding but not today.
Page 1 of 1

Help
