I had written a long reply yesterday but deleted it.
One thing to consider is that with
♦QJ84, some LHO's would lead the Q.
There are just too many forks to consider right now. A lot of what we do is dependent on the location of the spade honors, and possibly even the different club length in LHO's hand. The fact LHO is in 3rd seat also brings in another level of complexity.
At the table, I think I'd play the 10 without much though. if RHO doesn't cover I'm in great shape, although I'm going to depend on the heart finesse instead of LHO holding just 3 clubs, (and RHO not holding a spade picture). Translated this means I'll unblock the clubs,
♦ to hand, heart finesse,
♦K, exit
♦.
If the T fetches an honor, I'll win, hook the diamond, cash the clubs,
♦K, exit a diamond. I'll need some help at this point obviously