BBO Discussion Forums: I need advice and help - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I need advice and help working this page

#1 User is offline   pirate22 

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 638
  • Joined: 2008-November-06
  • Location:asia at present time now HK time
  • Interests:Bridge- scuba-natural sex,no porn:)<br> Associate member I.B.P.A. workaholic

Posted 2009-June-03, 21:42

at present i am in China,but returning to the UK this June,I will be in the London area---I need to phone someone in UK or meet someone for a jar/meal and show me how to navigate this page-or visit them,i will bring my lap top and go through the motions it has beaten me
I wish to make sense of it any advisors out there regards
my e-mail is apirate1881@yahoo.co.uk
and my mobile no UK is 079-831-179-522-after 16th june
0

#2 User is offline   pirate22 

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 638
  • Joined: 2008-November-06
  • Location:asia at present time now HK time
  • Interests:Bridge- scuba-natural sex,no porn:)<br> Associate member I.B.P.A. workaholic

Posted 2009-June-08, 01:53

Strange---no one can help,there must be someoine regards
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users