Page 1 of 1
usual preempt trilemma
#4
Posted 2009-May-26, 00:13
Pass. I predict a few here will x.
Hi y'all!
Winner - BBO Challenge bracket #6 - February, 2017.
Winner - BBO Challenge bracket #6 - February, 2017.
#6
Posted 2009-May-26, 01:07
Pass but I am revising my standards after looking at a few similar situations recently so I wouldn't be surprised if it is better to act.
Wayne Burrows
I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon
I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon
#7
Posted 2009-May-26, 02:18
Double. Trying to protect the plus score we might have got in 5♥.
... that would still not be conclusive proof, before someone wants to explain that to me as well as if I was a 5 year-old. - gwnn
#13
Posted 2009-May-26, 22:54
Full hand:
So passing 5♦ is -420. Who knows what double brings? There were some -650s and a an equal number of -100s in 5♥x. No table in 21 played at the 6-level.
Scoring: IMP
So passing 5♦ is -420. Who knows what double brings? There were some -650s and a an equal number of -100s in 5♥x. No table in 21 played at the 6-level.
#14
Posted 2009-May-27, 02:41
shevek, on May 27 2009, 05:54 AM, said:
So passing 5♦ is -420. Who knows what double brings?
Opposite myself, it would get -650.
... that would still not be conclusive proof, before someone wants to explain that to me as well as if I was a 5 year-old. - gwnn
#15
Posted 2009-May-27, 03:45
gnasher, on May 27 2009, 08:41 AM, said:
shevek, on May 27 2009, 05:54 AM, said:
So passing 5♦ is -420. Who knows what double brings?
Opposite myself, it would get -650.
Genuine LOL
#16
Posted 2009-May-28, 02:27
gnasher, on May 27 2009, 05:41 PM, said:
shevek, on May 27 2009, 05:54 AM, said:
So passing 5♦ is -420. Who knows what double brings?
Opposite myself, it would get -650.
so better find a new partner....
Kind Regards
Roland
Sanity Check: Failure (Fluffy)
More system is not the answer...
Roland
Sanity Check: Failure (Fluffy)
More system is not the answer...
#17
Posted 2009-May-28, 05:04
5H.
If I bid, it is 5H, that is what I have on my hand, I am not sure,
that I bid, but it was my first impuls seeing the hand, tommorow
it may be different.
With kind regards
Marlowe
If I bid, it is 5H, that is what I have on my hand, I am not sure,
that I bid, but it was my first impuls seeing the hand, tommorow
it may be different.
With kind regards
Marlowe
With kind regards
Uwe Gebhardt (P_Marlowe)
Uwe Gebhardt (P_Marlowe)
Page 1 of 1

Help

5♦ no no ?