1♦ usually shows 4+
Money Bridge Hand Number 2
#4
Posted 2009-January-04, 23:26
I prefer to bid. With two ruffing values I raise diamonds. Partner can find out about the heart stopper later if interested.
I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon
#5
Posted 2009-January-04, 23:34
#6
Posted 2009-January-05, 00:22
kfay, on Jan 4 2009, 11:13 PM, said:
P-(P)-1♦-(1♥)
?
1♦ usually shows 4+
2d...no problem yet./
#8
Posted 2009-January-05, 05:02
wyman, on 2012-May-04, 09:48, said:
rbforster, on 2012-May-20, 21:04, said:
My YouTube Channel
#9
Posted 2009-January-06, 07:03
- shut out the spades
- sorts out the men from the boys!
#10
Posted 2009-January-06, 07:49
kfay, on Jan 4 2009, 11:13 PM, said:
P-(P)-1♦-(1♥)
?
1♦ usually shows 4+
#11
Posted 2009-January-06, 08:55
#12
Posted 2009-January-06, 09:33
Every other call is flawed.
#13
Posted 2009-January-06, 13:44
Harald
#15
Posted 2009-January-06, 17:22
Viren169, on Jan 6 2009, 02:03 PM, said:
- shut out the spades
- sorts out the men from the boys!
Juniors bid more aggressively, right?
#16
Posted 2009-January-06, 19:12
And sealed the Law by vote,
It little matters what they thought -
We hang for what they wrote.

Help

P-(P)-1♦-(1♥)
?