Page 1 of 1
Close call
#2
Posted 2009-January-05, 18:51
3♣ for me
1. LSAT tutor for rent.
Call me Desdinova...Eternal Light
C. It's the nexus of the crisis and the origin of storms.
IV: ace 333: pot should be game, idk
e: "Maybe God remembered how cute you were as a carrot."
Call me Desdinova...Eternal Light
C. It's the nexus of the crisis and the origin of storms.
IV: ace 333: pot should be game, idk
e: "Maybe God remembered how cute you were as a carrot."
#3
Posted 2009-January-05, 18:52
lol at passing the previous round, now i would bid 3c
originally wrote 3h, but on second thought, that is just taking way too much of a position with a reasonably likely 5-1 heart break
originally wrote 3h, but on second thought, that is just taking way too much of a position with a reasonably likely 5-1 heart break
#5
Posted 2009-January-05, 19:37
FWIW, I also disagree with the pass over 2♦. Yeah, it's an aceless 4333, but 10 points and 3-card support for a suit partner has bid twice is nothing to be embarrassed about.
1. LSAT tutor for rent.
Call me Desdinova...Eternal Light
C. It's the nexus of the crisis and the origin of storms.
IV: ace 333: pot should be game, idk
e: "Maybe God remembered how cute you were as a carrot."
Call me Desdinova...Eternal Light
C. It's the nexus of the crisis and the origin of storms.
IV: ace 333: pot should be game, idk
e: "Maybe God remembered how cute you were as a carrot."
#6
Posted 2009-January-05, 20:30
Notice how much better 3♣ is on the previous round.
The opponents don't get to bid their spades.
I was maximum for 3♣ on the previous round so I have to bid at least this much this time.
The opponents don't get to bid their spades.
I was maximum for 3♣ on the previous round so I have to bid at least this much this time.
Wayne Burrows
I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon
I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon
#7
Posted 2009-January-06, 03:05
previous round options where double (if you think it is too strong for 3♣) and 3♣ IMO.
it is about time we show our club support.
it is about time we show our club support.
#8
Posted 2009-January-06, 07:04
agree with clee
- Andy -
We are all connected to each other biologically, to the Earth chemically, and to the rest of the universe atomically.
We're in the universe, and the universe is in us.
We are all connected to each other biologically, to the Earth chemically, and to the rest of the universe atomically.
We're in the universe, and the universe is in us.
#9
Posted 2009-January-06, 07:30
Partner choose to rebid his clus intead of making a 3 card raise, so hes showing long good clubs, so how in the world its possible to pass 2D ? To think about passing 2S is simply gross.
From Psych "I mean, Gus and I never see eye-to-eye on work stuff.
For instance, he doesn't like being used as a human shield when we're being shot at.
I happen to think it's a very noble way to meet one's maker, especially for a guy like him.
Bottom line is we never let that difference of opinion interfere with anything."
For instance, he doesn't like being used as a human shield when we're being shot at.
I happen to think it's a very noble way to meet one's maker, especially for a guy like him.
Bottom line is we never let that difference of opinion interfere with anything."
Page 1 of 1

Help

1♣ - (1♦) - 1♥ - (p)
2♣ - (2♦) - p - (p)
2♥ - (2♠) - ?