BBO Discussion Forums: Slothy - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Slothy who let him go on holiday?

#1 User is offline   dogsbreath 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:bridge,golf,cricket,baseball, ironing (?)

Posted 2004-April-22, 15:59

When does the clingy long-toed one get back from holiday? I haven't had a good laugh on here for ages ;)
ManoVerboard

#2 User is offline   spwdo 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2004-April-24, 07:12

hi

It was a sad sad day when he departured our compagnionship. Off on a maeninglessholiday leaving us in greeve and endure all these long days without a laugh :) ;) :(
"if you fail at your first attempt , maybe skydiving is not for you".

#3 User is offline   slothy 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2004-April-24, 07:39

dogsbreath, on Apr 22 2004, 04:59 PM, said:

When does the clingy long-toed one get back from holiday?  I haven't had a good laugh on here for ages  ;)

Dear Halitotic-Canine :D

Although part of me was fairly insulted :( by the fact that you assumed i had prehensile elongated digits (may i say i pay quite handsomely for my weekly pedicure and had a multiple digitectomy a few years ago) ..i felt encumbent to reply to your post to announce that i am back, with the sole purpose of sabotaging Ben and Uday's faultless moderating skills and diminishing any seriousness a person may think their thread may live up to.

My holiday was excellent thank you - can only assume that that question was implicit in your post, and if it wasnt then you should be ashamed - and the psychiatrist i visited said it wont be long before i regain my true identity and cease thinking that i am Brad Pitt, Steve Hawkins, Steve McQueen and Nelson Mandela wrapped in one body....

Anyway felt kinda kewt to know someone, other than my Mum and parole-officer, was wondering how i was doing but my overwhelming modesty prevents me from really taking your concern genuinely ..... :)

I am trawling the posts as i speak trying to find an approprite thread to discredit..

May God give you many working finesses, Doggy

Your fellow Poster,

Alex

PS put the 20 Euros in the post that OK?
gaudium est miseris socios habuisse penarum - Misery loves company.

#4 User is offline   bglover 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2004-April-24, 07:42

Sniff... sniff... EWWWWWWWW...

I knew something smelled wrong again!

#5 User is offline   slothy 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2004-April-24, 07:53

bglover, on Apr 24 2004, 08:42 AM, said:

Sniff... sniff... EWWWWWWWW...

I knew something smelled wrong again!

Ummmmm, well, knew i should have asked your recent visitor to wash your socks for you...

..after she had darned them for you of course (assuming she was able to find some matching pink thread and a lickle pom-pom to replace the missing one)

anyway, as your olfactory senses seem so acute, Steve, got to find another way to creep up behind you and pay you back :)

#6 User is offline   bglover 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2004-April-24, 07:56

She actually did wash my socks... but threw out all my white undies... replaced them with bikini briefs.. so I'd look sexy!

#7 User is offline   slothy 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2004-April-24, 07:59

bglover, on Apr 24 2004, 08:56 AM, said:

She actually did wash my socks... but threw out all my white undies... replaced them with bikini briefs.. so I'd look sexy!

sure you look sexy....

however, word of advice, mon ami, i wouldnt go around wearing your briefs OUTSIDE your trousers...your cell-mate might find it quite provocative...

#8 User is offline   pbleighton 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2004-April-24, 09:00

"however, word of advice, mon ami, i wouldnt go around wearing your briefs OUTSIDE your trousers...your cell-mate might find it quite provocative... "

...and Slothy dreams of being that cell-mate...

#9 User is offline   slothy 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2004-April-25, 10:24

Alas O-Lord-Of-The-Rings-Character-Whose-Name-I-Have-Forgotten :D ,

i can assure you my dreams do not involve male subjects or incubi of any kind, and are certainly not staged in a penitentiary.

However, may i just make the incidental Freudian connection that as you chose a character from 'Lord of the Rings', and as he has travelled towards the 'Cracks of Doom', that maybe, just maybe, you are pointing your finger 180 degrees in the wrong direction....hee hee

PS Seems you need a bit of sunlight leighton, too much time spent in Middle-Earth :D

Just came to me GOLLUM. Had a certain ring to it :lol:

#10 User is offline   pbleighton 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2004-April-25, 14:34

Let us remember, precious, the story of the Sloths, the most despised creatures of the fearful realm of Mordor.

Long ago Sauron enslaved these miserable creatures for some slight offense (what it is we may not ask, precious, though it is rumored to be related to their smell). They proved to be lazy slaves, and as punishment The Great One decreed that they die the worst of deaths, in spite of the pleading of their groping warders, who had come to appreciate the Sloths peculiar skills (yes, precious, THOSE skills!).

They were sentenced to eat of the droppings of The Lord's Thirty Pronged Anus, which whirls endlessly and productively in the lowest places of the Dark Tower. Those so sentenced die most painful deaths, writhing for months in the worst of agonies, until finally released to the waiting arms of blissful Death.

But these creatures, precious, THEY LIKED IT! They ate all there was, and clamored for more, with the most hideous whinings. The Great One thereby appointed them the Holey Janitors, spending their days (such as they are, precious!) in the service of their Lord (and of their warders too, precious).

Their nights are spent dreaming dreams of perfect things, of bondage, of bridge, of using long words (mayhap someday accurately, precious!), and finally of the day when their bodies lie in the shape of their dreams.

Enough memories, precious, it's time to catch some fish! :lol:

#11 User is offline   slothy 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2004-April-25, 16:02

Please excuse me, Peter, aka GOLLUM, if i do not adopt a literary style that was lost forever in the manuscripts written by over-enthusiastic Etruscan monks :P or those hapless wanderers of Enedwaith.....

May i say, first and foremost, you have a rather distorted understanding of the dietary requirements of modern Top-Earth residing sloths, as well as an unfortunate misconception of their behaviour towards others inhabiting the same environment:)

But, as 'precious' as it may sound, i too must go now....in my case cook fish that i, as is so common nowadays and one you undoubtedly have overlooked, bought from the supermarket. :blink:

Nice to know, however, that my post evoked such a thrilling nostalgic episode for you.

Hope the bait worked for the fish :o

Cheers Peter hee hee

ALex

PS Sloths reside these days in the warmer forests of Rhovanion. The climate is so much better for their skin.

#12 User is offline   aisha759 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2004-April-25, 16:37

See what you started Dogsbreath? :o
The Sloth was hybernating, all was tranquil......now he's back to stay :P

P.S. between smelly socks, precious sloths, pale aliens and bad breathed canines, this thread has the potential of becoming a good script for a new sci-fi B) a sitcom even (just showing off, with my knowledge of hollywood lingo.... he he )

Waiting impatiently for a happy ending :blink:
You know its time to diet, when you nod one chin and 2 others second the motion :)

#13 User is offline   enormouschicken 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2004-April-26, 08:54

Sounds a bit like an episode of Farscape to me.
"If we fight like animals, we die like animals!" The 7th Doctor - Survival.

The BSSN Website

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users