Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Philadelphia NABC

#1 User is offline   fred 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2003-March-05, 06:22

The offices of Bridge Base Inc. will be closed March 6 to 17 as Sheri and I will be going to Philadelphia for the ACBL Spring Nationals.

We will be checking our e-mail from there, but we may not be able to respond to non-emergency e-mail until we get home. Hopefully I will have a chance to look at the forum posts while I am away, but again I may not be able to respond.

If any BBO members run into either Sheri or myself in Philadelphia, please introduce yourself to us! It is always nice to meet BBO members in person (well almost always).

Hope you all tune in to our live broadcast of the Vanderbilt semi-finals and finals March 14-15!

Fred Gitelman
Bridge Base Inc.
www.bridgebase.com

#2 User is offline   fraume1 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2003-March-17, 22:41

:) Congratulations to you, Fred!!!   Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you in person, but I did meet some others from BBO and enjoyed the NABC.  I even got to watch the finals of the Vanderbilt on BBO from my hotel room :)  :)
Betty
Betty

#3 User is offline   keylime 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: FD TEAM
  • Interests:Motorsports, cricket, disc golf, and of course - bridge. :-)

Posted 2003-March-18, 08:24

I was deeply saddened that I didn't get to meet my fellow BBO'ers there in Philly but those things happen. I do know that in Orlando next year I'll be there for certain. :)
"Champions aren't made in gyms, champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. " - M. Ali

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users