BBO Discussion Forums: Current Events Test Question - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Current Events Test Question How up are you on world affairs?

#1 User is offline   Winstonm 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Art, music

Posted 2007-April-17, 21:36

Of the three following quotations, attributed to each person, circle which one is accurate.

1) "The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time". - President Ahmadinejad of Iran

2) "God told me this Taliban regime occupying Ahghanistan must vanish from the page of time." - President Bush of the U.S.A.

3) "MobilExxon told me this Saddam Hussein regime occupying Iraq must vanish from the page of time." - Vice-President Dick Cheney of the U.S.A.

Bonus Question: President Ahmadinejad went on to talk about the possibility that the regime occupying Jerusalem could fall by comparing historically unexpected events such as the collapse of the Shah's regime in Iran and the fall of the Soviet regime in the U.S.S.R., but did not suggest any attacks against the regime in Jerusalem. President Bush declared Afghanistan to be harboring terrorists and launched a military invasion of that country. Vice-President Cheney insisted that Iraq was trying to buy nuclear fuel for terrorist bombs and supported a military invasion of that country.

Of the three, President Ahmadinejad is the greater threat to world peace.
True or False?
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Black Lives Matter. / "I need ammunition, not a ride." Zelensky

#2 User is offline   Al_U_Card 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2007-April-18, 06:43

How dare you sully the reputation of poor M. Ahmadinejad by including him with those miscreants.....
The Grand Design, reflected in the face of Chaos...it's a fluke!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users