• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anna nicole smith dies

#1 User is offline   Rain 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2007-February-08, 16:05

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/a...pses/index.html

I think she and her son were assassinated in the inheritence fight over her dead husband's fortune.
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."

John Nelson.

#2 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2007-February-08, 16:15

Rain, on Feb 8 2007, 05:05 PM, said:

I think she and her son were assassinated in the inheritence fight over her dead husband's fortune.

An interesting cospiracy theory. Taking out the first son, then her would lead to the new baby being the heir. Thus explaining the "whose your daddy" paternity fight.

On the other hand, I think she was awarded money twice, but that was overturned by a texas court and she got squat (nothing). However, a higher court has sinced ruled she can continue to persue her "fair share" in court battles. To kill her BEFORE she gets the big payday seems short sighted. Seeing her actions on TV (slurred words, unbalanced gait, etc), I have my own theories of why she died as she did. I will keep them to myself, it is a sad day that such a young new baby will never know her mother.
--Ben--

#3 User is offline   pclayton 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2007-February-08, 16:18

inquiry, on Feb 8 2007, 02:15 PM, said:

Rain, on Feb 8 2007, 05:05 PM, said:

An interesting cospiracy theory. Taking out the first son, then her would lead to the new baby being the heir. Thus explaining the "whose your daddy" paternity fight.

On the other hand, I think she was awarded money twice, but that was overturned by a texas court and she got squat (nothing). However, a higher court has sinced ruled she can continue to persue her "fair share" in court battles. To kill her BEFORE she gets the big payday seems short sighted. Seeing her actions on TV (slurred words, unbalanced gait, etc), I have my own theories of why she died as she did. I will keep them to myself, it is a sad day that such a young new baby will never know her mother.

Depends who wins the lawsuit. She won't be around now to testify against the billionaire's next of kin.

My bet is the fortune stays with the family.
"Phil" on BBO

#4 User is offline   DrTodd13 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2007-February-08, 16:20

The best thing for this baby would be to get adopted by some normal family somewhere. Perhaps it would be better to not know your mother if she were Anna Nicole. Of course, she'll probably end up with either Howard K. Stern or that Larry guy. Not sure how much better that is than Anna Nicole because is anybody that would want to date Anna Nicole ranking very high on the sanity scale?

#5 User is offline   hrothgar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Travel
    Cooking
    Brewing
    Hiking

Posted 2007-February-08, 16:28

She's been dead for a handful of hours and I've already heard three diferrent theories:

1. Heart damage from ballon dieting
2. Drug overdose
3. Killed by someone. (Rivals for her inheritance, Trimspa, the fashion police, ...)

From my own perspective, she always modelled her look/life after Marilyn Monroe.
It seems only fitting that she go out this way
Alderaan delenda est

#6 User is offline   mike777 

Posted 2007-February-08, 16:33

Wow shocking, I assume the estate will continue with the case.

#7 User is offline   Winstonm 

• Interests:Art, music

Posted 2007-February-08, 20:14

I hope they make a plaster-of-paris impression of her in order to preserve her best qualities for future generations to admire.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Black Lives Matter. / "I need ammunition, not a ride." Zelensky

#8 User is offline   slothy 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2007-February-09, 05:04

Winstonm, on Feb 8 2007, 09:14 PM, said:

I hope they make a plaster-of-paris impression of her in order to preserve her best qualities for future generations to admire.

by that you obviously meant to take a plaster cast of her brain Winston?

i would settle for a bust of her in Madame Tussauds any day

Alex
gaudium est miseris socios habuisse penarum - Misery loves company.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users