BBO Discussion Forums: George Bush and John Karr Connection - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

George Bush and John Karr Connection The Truth Revealed

#1 User is offline   kenrexford 

• Brain Farts and Actual Farts Increasing with Age
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:www.limadbc.blogspot.com editor/contributor

Posted 2006-August-17, 10:33

I have just heard from a reliable source, a professor at M.I.T., that George Bush may have hired John Karr to perpetrate the act of domestic terrorism on the Ramsey murder case. Apparently, there was a plan to place GPS locator devices on American citizens, as a means of facilitating domestic spying. The start to this was to wire up all of the sex offenders in the United States, and the Ramsey case was meant to be that catalyst. The next step was to wire up teachers, and John Karr was a teacher. Coincidence??? The final step was to wire up all people who have sex (hence, not the radical right), but the plot has been foiled.

Some may argue that this is not possible, as George Bush was not president during the Ramsey matter. However, the plot was started during the first GB presidency. The beauty of this plot was that the Bushes had to throw the election to Clinton in order to dodge any inquiries. Once the issue was full blown, GBII took over and launched Phase II.

We need to stop this nonsense immediately. The evidence that is most damning will be released shortly. It is a grainy black-and-white photo of John Karr posing with Jon Benet. But, the shadow on her face goes right-to-left, the shadow on his face going left-to-right -- clearly a forgery.

Watch for more...
"Gibberish in, gibberish out. A trial judge, three sets of lawyers, and now three appellate judges cannot agree on what this law means. And we ask police officers, prosecutors, defense lawyers, and citizens to enforce or abide by it? The legislature continues to write unreadable statutes. Gibberish should not be enforced as law."

-P.J. Painter.

#2 User is offline   luke warm 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Bridge, poker, politics

Posted 2006-August-17, 11:45

i'm not sure it's a forgery, i think there was a 2nd cameraman, hiding next to the glassy bowl, who was probably contracted out from haliburton... as for that theory, i wouldn't put anything past the evil bushites working together with the big oil companies
"Paul Krugman is a stupid person's idea of what a smart person sounds like." Newt Gingrich (paraphrased)

#3 User is offline   Gerben42 

• Interests:Astronomy, Mathematics
    Nuclear power

Posted 2006-August-17, 12:02

Ehh... Why do people bring in MIT professors all the time? This is "proof by authority", one of the most common logical errors you can make. Either it is true or it is not, and finding the one MIT professor crazy enough to support a theory does not make it true.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!
My Bridge Systems Page

BC Kultcamp Rieneck

#4 User is offline   kenrexford 

• Brain Farts and Actual Farts Increasing with Age
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:www.limadbc.blogspot.com editor/contributor

Posted 2006-August-17, 12:49

Oh, you are SOOOOOOO out of touch.

"M.I.T." What do you think this reeeeaaaallllyyy stands for?

"Masonic International Templars."
"Gibberish in, gibberish out. A trial judge, three sets of lawyers, and now three appellate judges cannot agree on what this law means. And we ask police officers, prosecutors, defense lawyers, and citizens to enforce or abide by it? The legislature continues to write unreadable statutes. Gibberish should not be enforced as law."

-P.J. Painter.

#5 User is offline   Al_U_Card 

Posted 2006-August-17, 13:14

To say nothing of Dick Cheney who is.......dare I say it? A member of the

Fraternal Union of Conservative Killers and Order of Full Face Shooters....

what an acronym!...
The Grand Design, reflected in the face of Chaos...it's a fluke!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users