BBO Discussion Forums: Call for Moderators - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Call for Moderators

#1 User is offline   skrshawk 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Doubling everything... there's nothing in life that shouldn't be doubled... except for, well... um....

Posted 2003-February-13, 03:51

If there is a particular forum or forums you would like to help moderate please leave me an email or a private message with your qualifications and interest.  I am also willing to create new forums for special interests within the bridge community in either a public or private format depending on the type of forum requested.

I will want to see active participation on the existing boards before granting moderator status to anyone so bear this in mind.

Best wishes,
John
John Chodan (skrshawk)
Administrator, BridgeBase Forums

#2 User is offline   keylime 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: FD TEAM
  • Interests:Motorsports, cricket, disc golf, and of course - bridge. :-)

Posted 2003-February-13, 08:21

Greetings and salutations - I volunteer to help moderate the non-standard (Precision, Polish Club, etc.) area. With my experience and insight I feel I can grow and nuture the group into a stable membership. Also, my computer expertise and mathematics background is an asset.

Dwayne Hoffman
"Champions aren't made in gyms, champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. " - M. Ali

#3 User is offline   JRG 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2003-December-21, 07:50

John,

I've asked for the thread, "Suggestions for Online Help" in the "Suggestions for the Software" forum to be made a sticky topic. That doesn't seem to be about to happen.

What about setting up a separate forum called "BBO Online Help". Not surprisingly, I volunteer to be the moderator. I would suggest:

"The Online Help Facility: Make suggestions for improvement, ask questions, provide feedback, point out errors, ..."

as the description.

John
JRG

#4 User is offline   mishovnbg 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Bridge - new bidding systems, psyches; Computers - education, service, program; Computer games great fan :-)

Posted 2003-December-22, 04:22

Hi John!
If you can start new thread "The non-standard Bridge: psyches, tactical bids and play" I can be the moderator, if you like.
Misho
MishoVnBg

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users