BBO Discussion Forums: Version 4.6.8 Update - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Version 4.6.8 Update Another new feature

#1 User is offline   fred 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 4,616
  • Joined: 2003-February-11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas, USA

Posted 2006-March-22, 13:34

I just saw the posts asking for the ability to send anyone a chat by typing the intended recipients name into the chat window.

Turned out this was easier to implement than I had expected so I did so and made a new version. The version number is still 4.6.8, but if you downloaded 4.6.8 before reading this, you might want to do so again.

I didn't have very much time for testing this, but it seems to be working properly.

Click for orignal 4.6.8 post with links for downloading

Fred Gitelman
Bridge Base Inc.
www.bridgebase.com
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users