BBO Discussion Forums: Version 4.6.7 Available for Testing - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Version 4.6.7 Available for Testing

#1 User is offline   fred 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 4,616
  • Joined: 2003-February-11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas, USA

Posted 2006-March-13, 12:12

The only differences between 4.6.7 and 4.6.6 involve bug fixes.

Most likely this will be the last new version for a couple of weeks as I am about to go and play in a series of tournaments.

We are hoping to release something similar to 4.6.7 to the general BBO membership (via automatic download) shortly after I return. So I would appreciate it if lots of people gave 4.6.7 a try. This will help to minimize the chance that a serious bug is part of the next official version.

I will not be using e-mail during the next few weeks so please either report problems/comments to Uday or make a Forums post.

You can upgrade to 4.6.7 at:

Click here to update!

or download everything (including all the latest files) at:

Click here for everything!

I suggest you use the first method, but however you do this, please make sure you exit the BBO program COMPLETELY before you start the download process.

Fred Gitelman
Bridge Base Inc.
www.bridgebase.com
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users