BBO Discussion Forums: Version 4.5.3 Available for Testing! - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Version 4.5.3 Available for Testing! Includes FD Version 1.1.8

#1 User is offline   fred 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2005-November-16, 14:50

I am going to Denver for 10 days starting tomorrow and I thought I might as well release the latest before I leave. The only difference between 4.5.2 and 4.5.3 are (mostly FD-related) bug fixes, but some of these are pretty important. So, if you are using 4.5.2, I suggest you upgrade.

This is a good time for people who are curious about FD to give it a try. We now have 2 "stock" convention cards "Bridge Base Basic" and "French Standard". These files are not meant to be complete, but by using them you will be able to see what FD is all about.

Here is what you do:

- install 4.5.3
- sit at a table
- click CONV and then "Work Convention Card". A window will appear.
- Use that window to open one of the stock convention cards
- click the Use button in the that window
- play! You will see sometimes see interesting things happen when you or your partner make a bid.

I am not going to be able to respond to e-mail or Forums post during the next 10 days, but if you have questions about FD you can try posting to Forums. There are several regular posters who rate to be able to answer your questions.

If you are interested in helping to create stock FD files, click to read an important post on this subject!

Instructions for upgrading to version 4.5.3 follow:

IMPORTANT!!! Make sure you exit the BBO program COMPLETELY before you begin the ugrade process!!!

You can upgrade to 4.5.3 at:

Click here to update!

or download everything (including all the latest files) at:

Click here for everything!

I suggest you use the first method, but however you do this, please make sure you exit the BBO program COMPLETELY before you start the download process.

Fred Gitelman
Bridge Base Inc.
www.bridgebase.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users