BBO Discussion Forums: Register EARLY for Beg/Int Lounge Tournament - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Register EARLY for Beg/Int Lounge Tournament

#1 User is offline   hallway 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Founder/Manager - Beginner Intermediate Lounge (BIL) on BBO

Posted 2003-September-16, 15:06

Hi Members, :D

I need your HELP please.

Would any of you intending to play in our First Tournament PLEASE register NOW.

Once a tournament is filed the software takes over - there will not be time to be answering questions or helping people to register.

So do it NOW and then if you have any concerns you can contact me and hopefully I will be able to resolve them for you.

Firstly please check that I have enabled your membership correctly - enter the Lounge if you can't get in let me know - the software accepts anything I type as a member name but when you try to enter it has to be an exact match. Some of you have some challengng User names with - _ spaces between letters, capitals in odd places, the i's look like l's that look like 1 's, and spelling that I am not used to !! I am an Aged Void so please bear with me :-))

To REGISTER - a lot of you will know this already 8)- some won't ! :)

Main Lobby
Yellow Tournament Button bottom right
Select #2 First Beg/Int Lounge

If you have a partner arranged:

click on Registration 'sign up Partnership'
type in the name of your partner (the software knows who you are !! )
Click request registration

If you do NOT have a regular Partner

click on Partnership Desk
click on 'add your name' - ( the software knows who you are you do not have to type anything !!)

THEN most important READ the HELP - click on the Help Button - it will 'walk' you through the process of finding a partner to play with.

When you click on the Tournament name you will see a profile of how the tournament will run - please read that so you will know what to expect.

and as it says please click on the large CONDITION OF CONTEST button and read those notes
also click on the red HELP button , botom right of your screen and read all the Tournament help notes in there.

Then you will be fully prepared and everything should go like clockwork on the day !! :-) ::)

Be Cheerie all of you
Maureen :D
Maureen
Founder/Manager
Beginner Intermediate Lounge (BIL) on BBO
Join on BIL Bridge

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users