Some bug fixes:
- word wrap when lines ended with suit symbol bug fixed
- notrump disposition bug fixed
- probably more that I can't recall right now
Some new things:
- 2 new dispositions: asking bid and asking bid response
- If you have an opening bid defined for a given dealer/vul combination, then change the dealer and/or vul and click on that opening bid, a new "branch" will be created with the dealer/vul characteristics that you specified. I think this should make it easier for people to create definitions that vary according to dealer/vul.
- possibly something else that I can't recall right now
Please make backups of all the files you care about before you try each new version!
Click here to download the latest version of Full Disclosure!
For a description of this (free) program and for download instructions, click on the following link:
Click here for original Full Disclosure post!
Fred Gitelman
Bridge Base Inc.
www.bridgebase.com
Page 1 of 1
Version 1.0.8 of Full Disclosure Available
Page 1 of 1

Help
