Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

offline by clicking on casual

#1 User is offline   Impomea 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-May-23, 01:32

Hi all, when I click "casual" my friends and I are immediately "offline" even we are online !! When I go back we're all visible again. So for example I can't create a table because we're offline (erroneously). Does anywone know this error? Thanks for any helpful answer.

#2 User is offline   Georooney 

• PipPip

Posted 2020-May-24, 00:13

I'm having a similar problem. When I first log in, I can see friends are playing. My friends mostly play in the relaxed room, but when I click 'casual' and then 'relaxed', they disappear. Furthermore, the table they are playing at is not visible in the list of tables.

It seems the only way I can join them at their table is to click 'join' on their profile while I'm still in the main server, immediately after logging in, joining as a kibbitzer. There is no way to join their table as a player when a seat becomes vacant.

I find this very frustrating, and not at all like the old BBO. Am I doing something wrong? Something I need to set up? IIf not, then please BBO, fix it!

#3 User is offline   Georooney 

• PipPip

Posted 2020-May-24, 00:15

BTW, do mods read these post? And are they acted on, when there's a problem?

#4 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-May-24, 09:21

View PostGeorooney, on 2020-May-24, 00:15, said:

BTW, do mods read these post? And are they acted on, when there's a problem?

Mods read these posts and collect feature requests, bug reports, etc for programmers, or inform whoever is in charge, depending on the thread.

#5 User is offline   Georooney 

• PipPip

Posted 2020-May-24, 17:21

View Postdiana_eva, on 2020-May-24, 09:21, said:

Mods read these posts and collect feature requests, bug reports, etc for programmers, or inform whoever is in charge, depending on the thread.

Thanks; wondering why we don't seem to get a response to our questions re: the casual server?

#6 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-May-24, 19:24

View PostGeorooney, on 2020-May-24, 17:21, said:

Thanks; wondering why we don't seem to get a response to our questions re: the casual server?

Equally, I wonder why so many people keep posting the same question without checking to see if it has been asked before :) (Dozens of times wouldn't be an exaggeration).

Barmar usually goes through once in a while and copies the same response into all, but for now see eg https://www.bridgeba...sual-explained/ for the best response.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users