BBO Discussion Forums: Any good links for hands to play? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1

Any good links for hands to play?

#1 User is offline   rustysnow 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-July-19, 00:45

Hi all, would like to organise a small bridge tournament within my team to see their standards and train them better. Any good resources out there that have a comprehensive set of boards testing different bidding and playing techniques? If you would like to share your own collection of hands that would be greatly appreciated! The more boards the merrier!

Have a nice day! Regards, Russell

#2 User is offline   cencio 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-July-19, 07:21

View Postrustysnow, on 2019-July-19, 00:45, said:

Hi all, would like to organise a small bridge tournament within my team to see their standards and train them better. Any good resources out there that have a comprehensive set of boards testing different bidding and playing techniques? If you would like to share your own collection of hands that would be greatly appreciated! The more boards the merrier!

Have a nice day! Regards, Russell

Try the site ^Amici del bridge on line^ My link and look the videos of nonno k
Or look at my precedent post of 23 march

#3 User is offline   nudnikbp 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-July-20, 04:57

For declarer play practice, try BBO's Brigde Master. On the home page click on practice, then Bridge Master. Although level 1 is easy, the hands become progressively more difficult as you move to level 2 and higher.

#4 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2019-July-20, 12:34

View Postnudnikbp, on 2019-July-20, 04:57, said:

For declarer play practice, try BBO's Bridge Master. On the home page click on practice, then Bridge Master. Although level 1 is easy, the hands become progressively more difficult as you move to level 2 and higher.

My rule for the juniors, who vary a lot in ability, is that they must play the first five of each level. If they play each one perfectly, then they can skip the level. If they fail, then they must do all the previous level.

It is a great resource.

The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users