BBO Discussion Forums: View Deals from Tourneys Step-by-Step both bidding and play - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

View Deals from Tourneys Step-by-Step both bidding and play

#1 User is offline   TDBluff 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-May-22, 22:09

I am TDBLUFF (host of private BBO BLUFF CITY BRIDGE CLUB)

Is there some program (or maybe handviewer) that will take the .LIN for the Board/Deal
and go step-by-step through both the bidding and play of all 4 hands just as it was
bid and played in the tourney at a specific table?

For helping some of our less advanced players, stepping through both bidding and play and
having opponents bid/play the board exactly as was done during tourney,
I can give suggestions on why bidding or playing errors are causing there low MP scores on boards.

Any help with a step-by-step bidding and playing hand viewer would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

#2 User is offline   mycroft 

• Secretary Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-May-23, 13:32

you can always pull the handviewer link from history (menu/export/handviewer) which will allow going through the play. I think it also allows you to play the hand again, playing all the cards.

Not sure if that is available to people who weren't at the table (or the director) or faster than one hand/table at a time.
When I go to sea, don't fear for me, Fear For The Storm -- Birdie and the Swansong (tSCoSI)

#3 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-June-01, 14:56

View Postmycroft, on 2021-May-23, 13:32, said:

you can always pull the handviewer link from history (menu/export/handviewer) which will allow going through the play. I think it also allows you to play the hand again, playing all the cards.

Not sure if that is available to people who weren't at the table (or the director) or faster than one hand/table at a time.

It is available under 'myhands' to anyone with a BBO account, unless the hand is blocked for security reasons.
There is nothing fast about it, although you can go back to all hands for that pair or all pairs for that hand.
You can't jump from the play of one hand to the play of the next hand by the same pair (nor can the competition, yet).

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users