Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Team Matches Suggestion to identify if a team event is closed or not

#1 User is offline   fishermanz 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-April-03, 13:08

I quite often with my partner would like to enter a pairs tournament. When you look ay the list of available tournaments there is nothing to show if they are restricted. It would be a great help if any non restricted tournaments can be in a different colour or text (such as italics). It then becomes a simple matter to select rather than keep trying to enter event after event only to be told it is restricted membership.

#2 User is online   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-April-03, 15:00

View Postfishermanz, on 2021-April-03, 13:08, said:

I quite often with my partner would like to enter a pairs tournament. When you look ay the list of available tournaments there is nothing to show if they are restricted. It would be a great help if any non restricted tournaments can be in a different colour or text (such as italics). It then becomes a simple matter to select rather than keep trying to enter event after event only to be told it is restricted membership.

Welcome to the forum :)

It's not just a problem of pairs tournaments, but any tournaments. Either distinguish (as you say) or simply hide any tournaments that are not available to the user in question. This has been suggested regularly for years, don't hold your breath.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users